Intruder <3

Splashing water onto my face I let out a huge sigh then proceed to lay my edges and wet my hair. My routine is never different It starts with me getting myself ready before having to wake and prepare my siblings for school. Momma told their school we'd moved last month because they threatened to get authorities involved if we didn't fix our "poor living situation" they're so insensitive, my mum works 3 jobs to keep a roof over our heads, we live in a 5 bedroom house there's only 10 of us 2 children in one room I personally love it, wouldn't change it for the world however people always find a problem with something.

The only annoying thing is in order to keep up with our story, I walk my siblings to the front of my aunts house every morning it's not huge but it's big enough to fool the school I can't complain she waits with them sometimes so I can get to school on time, I'm never in a rush anyway.

.

Diamond is always late it's the worst thing ever because her and Valerie (who doesn't even bother coming to school) are my only friends. I want to say it's completely by choice, but I think it's because I'm always either on my phone or just asleep creating fake scenarios in my head. I don't get bullied or anything like that don't mistake me for a pushover I'd be quick to literally kill a bitch I'm just private.

I doesn't really bother me anyway, I'm quite antisocial because of my anxiety, it's not necessarily that bad but I have my moments so it's just best to completely keep to myself.
Nobody in my school even slightly interests me, they're all folded into these small labelled boxes I'm being painfully serious the "alts"sit at one table the "y2k" girls at another as if their clothing determines their personality.

..

"Destiny, you bitch you promised we'd skip together" Valeria shouts at the end of the classroom

I slowly turn my head towards her giving her the 'shut your fucking mouth' look she laughs running towards my desk.

"How much weed did you smoke this morning"

"Girl, if you don't leave me alone I am 12 hours clean"

"So why the hell are you screaming"

"I lost my virginity yesterday"

"Valeria Hope Johnson you are not a virgin"

"Please- why are you slut shaming me I meant WITH A GIRL"

"Keep it down you don't need everybody and their mother knowing you got you know" I whisper doing a scissor motion with my fingers

"I will let the whole damn world know ya girl got her pussy ate"

"I'm proud of you though bae I thought you were gonna be sucking off white boys for the rest of your life"

"I shouldn't have told you you're such a hater" she says jokingly rolling her eyes

"You know you love me. Have you told diamond??"

"No. I wanted to tell you guys together like a nice surprise but I couldn't stop myself"

"Nice suprise? Diamond and I are virgins why would it be a nice surprise, I'm jealous now"

"As you should be, you could get any girl but stay acting boujee"

"Shut up"

"Times up, I'm going home."

"You're leaving me here all alone??"

"I've already texted Diamond she's on her way"

"Or you could just not go home?"

"Destiny I love you but I do not love you that much" she replies stroking my face sarcastically