Extra Chapter: You fell into my arms and I fell for you

Life was simple for Edalyn Clawthorne, despite being so young; She managed to join Grudgby's team, she had a power very similar to that of her older sister Lilith, she was the greatest prankster and troublemaker in the history of Hexside, and although Bump did not allow her to study more than one track, she found how to break the rules and learn everything when discovering a room that connected with all areas of the school. She was there now, skipping her second potion mixing class to learn something more interesting as she always did, today was the day to study a bit of healing magic that, although it didn't appeal to her much, was still useful knowledge that she wanted to have.

She opened the door to the Advanced Healing class, she poked her head just a little to be sure that no one saw her, luckily the classroom was still empty, so without worries she sat in front of the door to wait for class to start to take some notes. Her stomach began to growl at him, she had skipped lunch to prepare a prank on the girls' lockers. She had a quick visit to the cafeteria and then she would be totally ready learn, after all she couldn't have a learning day with an empty stomach.

Camille Nogueira was always the first to arrive to the classroom, maybe it was because she liked the clean floors were, maybe it was because the teacher was always nice to her, maybe it was because healing magic was something natural for her, or maybe it was because nothing made her happier than helping others, the only thing she was sure of was that she was always the first to arrive in the classroom. Once her books were placed on her side of the table, she took out her notebook and began to do a quick check of her notes, after all, although people said she was a prodigy for being able to be in the advanced class even when she was 12 years old, she he had to work hard to keep up. Everything was quiet in the corridors that day, so the voice that she heard behind her back, even if it was almost a whisper from her, caught her attention.

"Oh yeah, a nice bowl of juicy eyes is what mama needs for this day." She wanted to ignore it and continue to check her notes, but curiosity got the best of her, and Camille got up to see where that voice had come. It was definitely not from the hallway because it was still deserted, it couldn't be another room because the advanced healing class was basically in the far corner of Hexside, and it couldn't be one of the school spirits because they didn't eat. As he searched with his eyes, he noticed that something was wrong with the supply closet, it looked as if a part of the wall where it rested was not aligned with the rest, and when he got closer he noticed that it was a kind of door.

"Hello?" She poked her head inside the mysterious room behind the door, nobody was at sight, "Its someone here?" She took a step inside only to slip with the notebook that was abandoned on the floor in front of the door, before she could do anything she had already fallen down the spiral gap that separated the floors, something hit the ground, but it wasn't Camille's body.

Camille was in the surprisingly strong arms of another girl who seemed to be her own age, a bowl of juicy eyes was lying on the floor. They both stared for seconds that seemed like minutes, their eyes fixed on each other without even blinking, red on gold and gold on red, it was finally that the orange haired girl broke the silence. "Hi," she said with a big playful and smug smile that showed well what permanent fangs looked like, "Be careful cutie, next time I could have my sense that tells me when a pretty girl is in danger turned off." It was a phrase that any Casanova would use in an attempt to easily impress, and yet Camille couldn't help but feel her blood rush to her cheeks.

["Eda".

"What? That's exactly how it happened".

"I may have been away from the isles for years, but my memory is as good as it was 30 years ago".

"Fine, you got me this time".]