Jackson Vs Nekon(Birth of winged beast transformation)

I panted in exhaustion as I let infinity's energy leave my system the red cloak around me disappeared.

I finally got the hang of <Infinity's chakra mode> thought since I haven't reached the level to use it,it burned my Mana system.

"Damn.." I gasped as my <hyper regeneration> kicked in.

<Infinity's chakra mode> burns through my system like fire so it's like kaioken.

I can't handle the energy for the power up so it keeps burning me and destroying my body.

"What about synchronization" I said bringing out the topic of adding my new aura dragon sage mode to the fray.

"Not possible...at least not know" Infinity said as he rested on the darkness.

Talk about weird.

"Currently your lucky to be alive in this form,adding sage mode would definitely increase the strain on your body,.....and if that is to be possible you have to master chakra mode first" Infinity said in a calm voice like he was speaking to a child.

"At least I've gotten the hang of <Rasenshuriken> " I said as I remembered that thing being such a mess.

Especially if you don't have wind magic to start with.

So I bought a spell book named <Wind Manipulation> and well,you can guess his the rest went down.

Failing and failing brings perfection.

While <Winged beast bomb> took me by surprising easily.

It had the mechanics of the <Rasengan> but only much more denser.

But I'm still gonna stick with <Aura dragon sage mode> .

It doesn't have physical backlashes.

Returning to the real world I hear an explosion fretting me with anxiety.

I turn around to see Nekon standing at the opposite rooftop.

"Finally that cursed barrier is done" Nekon said as I clenched my fist.

'Even in the outside world Infinity was still protecting me' I realized as my green sweater I wore to explore vale with team RWBY  divided into parts making a jacket.

"Your not going anywhere Nekon" I said as he widened his eyes then chuckled.

"I haven't heard that name in a long time" Nekon said as a black rod grew out from the palm of his hand.

Before firing it towards me.

Creating a <Rasengan> in my palm I immediately used <Teleportation> to appear behind him at the exact time he fired the chakra rod.

I tried to slam it at him but a powerful wind slammed into me pushing me back.

"All mighty Push" Nekon said as I used <Flight> to balance in the air.

"Did you really think it would be this easy" Nekon said as he appeared behind me and grabbed my neck.

My Mana started to fade slowly.

'Damn he's using preta path' i thought as I immediately grabbed his hand and used a judo throw throwing him to the fall.

Then I tried to stomp him but it seemed the Rinnegan had other plans I was immediately pushed away.

"It seems you know martial arts" Nekon said as he jabbed me right in the cheek.
I returned it with a high kick in his mask but again he countered by headbutting me.