Wear Your Crown Because You Are "Gold"

Hey there Golden Ladies. Lianna Grace has given more eye opener words for me to share. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Weather it be bullies, ex-friends or just her own self - consciousness, there’s always something/someone telling a girl she’s not worth anything or making her feel less than she truly is.

Today’s song is “Gold” by Britt Nicole. Now, most of you have probably heard this song at least a million times. I know I have. But this is one of my favorite songs and I thought it was about time that I did this one.

It may seem pretty simple hearing that you're worth more than gold. But if you really think about it, thats a lot. Gold makes people rich. If you’ve seen those cartoons or movies where there’s a gold rush and everyone is running around sticking their stakes everywhere saying that they claimed that part of land to search for the gold, than you know how much gold means to people.

That’s the way Jesus is with us. He wants us so bad because he thinks that we are absolutely beautiful are worth more than anything. Have you ever seen a picture of gold? If you have, than you know how shiny it is. It sparkles. You know what else sparkles? You! You light up a room when you walk into it. And anyone who can’t see it must be blind.

Sometimes in the cartoons/movies, someone will come across a piece of gold just to find that it was fool’s gold. Which isn't worth anything. But it’s different with us. With us, there is no fool’s gold. Each and everyone of you reading this (and those of you who aren't) are worth more than gold. REAL gold. Sparkly, shiny, beautiful, expensive, gold.

So next time someone or something tells you that you are anything less than you truly are, remember, you are worth more than anything in this world. You are gold. And NOT fool’s gold. You are beautiful. You are 1 in a million! 

 You are worth more than Gold!!! You are #1inamillion

Lianna Grace and God's Little Light