Noises

Like any other day, there's chaos throughout the school campus, loud voices from classes and hallways kept going with no one stopping them. It's not like there's a villain attack or anything. It's just the way it is.

But one class, however, stands on different grounds. The room is dead silent, as the restless teacher kept rambling about his lessons at the front. Class 1-A would be chaos too; If Aizawa isn't their teacher, that is. The man's serious aura pressed the silence to them, covertly unwanted.

"Alright. Does anyone have a question?" His tired raspy voice rang. He looked around, waiting for someone to raise their hand but no one did, so, he continued. "Go ahead and change your uniforms, then meet me at the training grounds." "Yes, Sensei." They all answered in unison.

The students got up to go to the locker room, chatting and laughing with their friends on the way with unsynchronized footsteps lingering through the halls. The class president tried to organize them and form a line, but no one listened like usual.

Arriving at the mentioned place, they proceeded with their businesses. One by one, they entered the gender-separated locker rooms, with agitated excitement abiding through the atmosphere.

Izuku came in last. He removed his blazer, then his shirt, revealing dark bruises splattered across his torso. He hissed as his shirt accidentally pressed on one. He received worried looks from his friends, obvious concern plastered on their faces. It must've been painful, they thought.

"Are you sure you want to participate today, man? That looks pretty bad." Kaminari halted on his business for a second, imagining the sense of pain that Midoriya must be feeling.

"I'm good, don't worry." He awkwardly chuckled, immediately putting on his uniform, zipping it up to secure it. As he turned, he caught a glimpse of a pair of crimson eyes, darting in his direction. The boy's eyes expressed anger, annoyance, and another -- which he couldn't quite describe. Shivers crawled across his skin.

He gulped, remembering the event that happened yesterday that left the bruises on his body. They were both pretty beat up from the fight, and no one can say who really won. It was a fight of emotions, not just a brawl. Not only sweat but tears are also shed.

On that day, Bakugou finally decided to get the burden off his chest, crying it out in deep agony. It's the first time in a while to see him cry and speak with a painfully hoarse voice. Who could've guessed that the boy has been bottling his emotions this whole time? He couldn't get rid of the guilt he was feeling, believing that he was the one who ended All Might's career.

Izuku was aware that the only way Bakugou knew how to express his feelings is through fighting. He would've fought Kirishima, but he's too vulnerable at the time to face him. He couldn't let others see that he was such an emotional mess. Fear consumed him, thinking it would make him appear weak in front of his classmate's eyes.

He gave Bakugou what he wanted, but didn't let himself be a punching bag. He fought, keeping in mind that that's what could make the blond feel better. He would do anything to help his childhood friend or anyone else, even.

There's no other way to help the boy so he fought even if he didn't want to. A heartfelt conversation would be nice, but that was out of the question.

Even so, Izuku was glad that the first person who came to Katsuki's mind is him. It somehow showed that he has a bond with the boy. Not bad or good, but still a bond regardless.

The freckled boy settled his gym uniform to look presentable, fixing his gaze away from the blond. Bakugou clicked his tongue as he walked out of the room, with Kirishima placing his arms around his shoulder. They bickered as Bakugou annoyingly shouted at the boy, earning a few laughs from the rest of the squad.