Prologue

Everything you believed in, everything you worked

for, all your beliefs could be changed because of a single feeling

Love

Prologue

It has been said, throughout time and history, that in a land located in the world of magic, there lived its King and Queen. Like any other kingdom, they were very powerful and controlled the people, being magic makers, this was easy, a spell or magic would do the trick. Humans were under their control. Other races existed here too. The weak seemed to be controlled, but the strong didn't have enough power to overthrow them. It seemed that all hope was lost.

Ten miles from there, lived a man and his wife, both very mysterious and very different from all the other races. The man was a very different type of race from the others. A werewolf, and from what it seemed, the only one. He planned on having a family that was just like him, and maybe they could overthrow their king and queen. He waited patiently, until finally, his wife had three boys and indeed, they were werewolves. Years later, it was time to face the enemy. The King and Queen were defeated, but only because the werewolves had the method of surprise on their side. But before the King was killed, he used his magic to send his only child, a young girl, into the future. The problem with this was that the girl will be born to another family and have a very different life than she had now. But she will still have her power and magic, which would be dormant for her first fifteen years, after which, those powers will slowly come to rise.

What the king didn't notice, was that before he did this, a werewolf had seen what he was about to do, and he informed everyone about it. Now in the future, the werewolves from today are looking for the girl, taking the advantage that she was still human and would be easier to kill. Anything can happen when they find her and I mea anyhting...... IF they find her.