13

Sage

I spend the next few minutes sitting against the wall. I don't think Niall realizes how much what he was doing meant to me. The fact I wasn't going to be killed right now was of course relief.

However, the relief doesn't last long and I hear footsteps approaching the room. Sitting against the wall my heart skips a beat. I don't know if my fear for Harry will ever fade. No matter how long I'm trapped here for.

He opens the door and immediately his eyes meet mine. My hands immediately shake as he continues to stare at me. A reflex at this point. His black beanie was replaced by a grey one. He's wearing a black v- neck t-shirt that hangs extremely low, exposing his tattooed chest.

I would find Harry attractive if this was another situation. But at the moment Harry was the most unattractive person in the world to me.

" You want to come for a drive? " His accent is stronger than ever. Why is he asking me this? I can't imagine it's because he wants to have some fun.

I'm quick to nod my head. Any chance to get out of this hotel room I will take. This could be a trick but I'm too desperate to do anything else.

" Come on then." I put my shoes on from under my bed and stand up beside him.

" You try and runSage , and I'll make you regret it." His voice is menacing and rough. I'm not going to run. Not after my last poor attempt.  He's full of his usual threats.

" I mean it, now hold onto my arm. "I make the mistake of hesitating as he lifts his arms towards me. But with a warning glance, I grip his forearm.

I try and keep my distance from him but we're attached at the hip. Literally. Without warning, he wraps a blindfold around my eyes before leading me out the door. 

" I've got you. "He replies at a response to my sudden stop. My eyes being covered made the terror worse. Being this vulnerable with Harry was unfamiliar but inevitable. I hold onto his arm tighter as we walk down the stairs. He grips my shoulders lightly. The walk seems to last for ages but finally, I feel the cool air on my skin.

Stepping outside is extremely refreshing.  I'd devolved an extreme headache from the cramped room and walking out feels amazing. My sense of having no control is strong though. With the only thing to rely on Harry's arm.

I hear him unlock the car. He opens the door and guides me into the front seat. I feel his presence beside me and he starts the car. I'm still blindfolded and I don't dare to try and take it off.

" You can take that off now." Harry's rough voice echoes through the car. I take off the material over my eyes the brightness hitting me.

Were in the middle of nowhere it appears with only fields surrounding us. The seats of Harry's car are sleek and black.

The silence in the car is loud. I haven't talked to Harry since last night, and I don't plan on doing it. While he drives he taps his ringed fingers on the steering wheel, keeping a steady rhythm. His hands are huge covering almost the whole thing. His long ringed fingers moving.

I could try and bang on the window. But there's no one around for miles. I'd be playing a useless game. I could try and jump out of the car. I might get knocked down as Harry's driving at an illegal pace. It could be worth a try. I've got nothing to lose.

It's almost as if Harry can read my thoughts. " Don't you dare, the doors are locked anyway."  He must have seen me staring at the lock. Well, there goes that.

" I heard you laughing this morning." His voice has slight amusement to it and his fingers stay tapping the wheel.

" What was so funny blondie ? " The word physically makes me cringe. I've always hated nicknames especially corny ones like blondie. My dad used to call me that when I was younger.