✿Knocked out cold✿

Isuzu took a deep breath as she stepped out of the train station, exhausted and excited at the same time. "It's been so long since I've come home to Musutafu! I can't wait to sleep though, I'm so tired." she said letting out a yawn.

"I'm home!" she yelled as she opened the door to her mom's apartment. A little yelp from the living room most likely from a certain greenette reached her ears.

"Nee-chan! You're back." Izuku said as he hugged his older sister.

"Yep and I'm very tired, can you take my bag inside? I'm going to sleep." Isuzu stated, her eye-lids becoming heavy as she stumbled to her room and passed out.

"She's still the same." Izuku chuckled.

_________________

The sound of the doorbell ringing woke Isuzu up. She checked the time, "It's only 9 in the morning, who could it be?"

_________________

Kaminari POV

Me and Mineta made our way to Midoriya's house, "Why did Aizawa sensei tell us to do this? Couldn't he ask the Dekusquad to do it?" Mineta whined.

"Come on, man. It's not that bad we get to meet Midoriya, maybe we can hangout if he's free?" I countered.

As I rang the doorbell waiting for Midoriya to open the door, a 20 or so old lady answered instead. I was kind of surprised, Midoriya didn't mention any relatives of his did he? She doesn't really look like him too. "Can I help you?" the mystery girl said. 

Before I could say anything Mineta said, "Midoriya-kun never said anything about a hottie living with him. He's so lucky-" Mineta's behaviour was put to a stop by the girl karate chopping him.

"What the-! Did we get the wrong house?" I stuttered. 

"Nee-chan, what's wrong?" a familiar voice said, before seeing Mineta knocked out cold on the floor and my horrified face. "Oh my-, what happened here?" Midoriya said. 

"She hit him, well I don't blame her, but yeah and I'm kind of scared. Who is she?" I said.

 "I'm Isuzu Midoriya! Nice to meet you." she replied. 

"Oh, Denki Kaminari, I'm Midoriya's classmate at UA." I said with a smile, 'So she's Midoriya's sister..?'.

"Anyways what are you doing here, Kaminari-kun?" Midoriya asked. 

"Oh yeah, Aizawa sensei said to fill this form and give it to him on Monday, but you went home on Friday so he sent us here." I explained handing him the needed paperwork. 

"Ok Thanks a lot!"  

"It's cool! Say, do you wanna hang out?" I asked. 

"I can't, I have some work but we can do something tomorrow if that's ok?" Midoriya said. 

"Sure."

As we made our plans for tomorrow I asked Midoriya why didn't he tell us that he had a sister, and he simply said that it didn't really come up in a conversation before so he didn't think to mention it. 'Well that's fair enough, I guess' "Bye Midoriya see you on Monday!" I waved to him and dragged Mineta back downstairs. 

"Bye!"

__________________

Izuku shut the door and came back inside. "So, Denki seemed nice, not the other one though. Don't talk to him." Isuzu said protectively. 

Izuku let out a laugh, "Ok, What are you making?" peeking at the food on the stove.

 "oh, Tamagoyaki and salmon-" Isuzu said but her sentence was cut short by her phone ringing. "It'll be done in a minute, Izuku. Keep an eye on the stove, k?" Isuzu said. 

"Ok!"

"Midoriya here. Who is this?" she asked. 

"IT'S MEEEE!" a way too familiar voice said. 'Oh god- not again...' Isuzu mentally sighed.

__________________

Words: 600

And bam done with one chapter! I've had this idea for so long and I'm finally writing it, YAY.  

See you in 'Stop yelling in my ear'