Chapter 7 - Liam

I step out of the warmth of my home and into the windy weather, giddy with excitement.

Louis just texted me to look for a white Mercedes. The one that's parked in my driveway right now. I walk faster, excited to finally see Louis again. Also wanting to get out away from the cold march weather.

I stop confused when I reach the passenger door, seeing a person sitting there. The man has long legs trapped in black skinny jeans and is wearing a floral pattern shirt under his black coat. His hands are homed to many rings. I can really only see the side of his hair.

Hold on a sec, I know those rings. And the tattoo the unbuttoned shirt reveals.

But why would Louis and Harry be in the same car? Doesn't Louis hate Harry for what he did?

Before I can let my mind talk me out of going, I open the door to the back seat, behind Harry, before slinging myself in the car letting out a, "Hey lads!"

Two heads shoot in my direction, clearly not having noticed me when I stood outside the car like some creepy stalker. Harry I expected, but the other person is Niall? I also didn't expect Harry to look like he was about to pass out from fear and Niall looking like a kid on Christmas.

I'm happy to see them both, but it's Louis I've been talking to, not Niall. Niall obviously knew about this, but I'm guessing Harry didn't. Just a wild guess. I also notice his facial expression is exactly the way he used to look back in 2015 whenever he was upset about something. Jaw clenched, lips pressed together and his eyebrows pulled together in a rather intimidating way.

What are Niall and Louis up too now?

Harry is the first one to speak, "Hey Li, really great to see you and all that, but did you know about this?" I know he's not trying to be mean, he's just really confused.

Niall starts laughing at his nervous rambling, earning him a flick on the nose. I decide to toy a little with Harry.

"Really Harold? Nice to see you too! How've you been these last five years! Love you too mate!", I try to say ot in the most passive aggressive way possible. Seeing his face drop, looking guilty immediately instantly has me feeling bad and Niall cackling again.

Harry opens his mouth to apologize only to be cut off by Niall, "He's messing with you Harry."

I try my best innocent smile when Harry's eyebrows shoot up in realization, swatting my arm with a sour expression on his face.

Not wanting him to be mad at me, I lean forward to wrap my arms around him from behind his seat. my arms tightly around his broad shoulders and my head on his right, would probably look more like a kidnapping from outside.

Not giving a fuck, just relishing in the feeling of being with two of my best mates again, I say, "Love you mate. Seriously. I missed you guys."

Harry lifts his hand to give my shoulder a squeeze, Niall grinning beside him, before I sit back down in the back. I slide over to the middle seat after ridding myself of my coat.

"Well then Nialler, what's the next step of your scheme?", Harry asks, turning up the music.

Niall looks ecstatic, but also like he's shitting his pants when he responds, "Somewhere with food.", before speeding past my neighborhood, all three of us laughing and singing along to Best Song Ever.

-

The ride to where ever Niall is taking us was surprising.

I learned that Niall has a newfound love for strawberries, apparently eating them as often as possible. He still records his music in his underwear. I know we've talked publicly, but not enough privately to really catch up.

Harry is another story though. He enthusiastically talks and asks questions about Niall and I, telling his horrible jokes that never fail to make Niall laugh and joins in 100% when singing our own songs. We all still remembered the No Control dance routine James taught us.

But when a question regarding his personal life comes his way, he's vague about it. Don't get me wrong, so am I. I'm not exactly thrilled to tell the lads about the downsides over the last five years. But he shuts down, clearly uncomfortable with the topic around his well being and private life.

I'm sure he noticed the concerned expression on my face when a flash of pain would paint his features, just for a second before he pushed it away.

Niall seems to be jumping out of his skin from mixed excitement and nerves when he parks the car in a neighborhood filled with what looks to be brick buildings housing apartments.

I shoot Niall a confused look before he opens his mouth to talk, "Ok lads. I don't want either of you to freak out when we go inside. Don't go attacking anyone. Just, please give it a chonce. Remember that we're brothers."

He talks with so much hope in his voice. I'm starting to get a suspicion about what might wait on the inside of the apartment we're going to, but I don't get my hopes up. For all I know, we could be meeting up with Simon, demanding for us to reunite. Which is not how I want to do it.

Harry breaks me out of my thoughts when he starts talking, clearly nervous again, "Fine, I won't. But I swear, if you've dragged us to meet some drug dealer, I want the shrooms." I can't help but laugh at that. Getting high would be fun.

Zayn used to smoke weed from time to time. He always asked if I wanted some, but I said no.

Not wanting to get too emotional right now, I open the car door before stepping out, leaving my coat behind. Harry exits the car next, still taller than me. That fucker.

"If you're getting the shrooms, I'm getting all the weed.", I hear Niall say, tone serious as he walks around the car. "Heeyy! Then it won't be anything left for me." I say with a pout.

Harry chuckles, patting my shoulder before he turns around, shouting, "Too bad Payno!", while walking towards the door with Niall hot in his heels.

"Wanker!", I yell at him before following them.

A/N

Hey!

I have a migraine, but wanted to write something, so I'm really sorry for this chapter being short and kinda bad.

I'm still trying to figure out how to write dialogue, so bear with me. 

This is just a filler, again. 

Easter is in two days. Do you celebrate? I'm honestly just excited for Easter eggs.

I've had a rough couple of days, so I'm sorry I haven't updated. If you need anyone to talk to or just rant, please don't hesitate to message me.

Any who. I really hope you liked this chapter.

If you've made it this far in my messy story, THANK YOU! 

I love you!

Remember to eat and drink water. 

TPWK

- Emily xx

(Please vote and comment)