Chapter 4 - Getting Back

Tony was looking at the grapple, as if he had zoned out into the time when James was alive. Jade shook him, and pointed to a faint blur on the horizon.
'They're coming.'
'They can't. This is not their country.'
'Well, they aren't sticklers to rules. They assassinated someone to gain this land. That, as far as I can tell, is not law-abiding.'
'I guess you're right. Let's move.'
They got back into the cars and sped of down the road. The road block was reinforced this time, and ready. Jade and Tony were arrested. They were going to be killed, until suddenly their was dirt flying everywhere. The Moto-Demons were there. They fired, narrowly missing Tony and Jade multiple times. After, they got into the most heavily armoured vehicle, and drove away.

They saw a civilian get arrested for trying to fill up more fuel than their daily limit. He tried to resist, but the Military Elite threatened to shoot him. When they passed, Tony shot the Elite. He spun round, and popped a tyre. Tony grappled onto the roof and jumped onto another vehicle. It was a very fast cabriolet roadster, and it swiftly reached Jade with ease. Jade stopped, and ran to Tony's car where she quickly got in, and told Tony to go as fast as he could.

There was a roadblock at the end of the bridge, and if the cabriolet hit it, it would blow up. When they were yards from it they jumped out. The race car blew up, and paved a clear path for them to get through. One of the Military cars was not blown up, but very battered. They got away in that before the Military could come back. Jade took out the tracking system and the limiter. They could now go at one hundred and seventy five, instead of sixty six miles per hour, and were not able to be tracked.

Tony found a lose rock on the mountainside on the left, and pulled it with the grapple. He caused a landslide, and managed to nip into an old railway tunnel. They could see a train coming, and since the tunnel was circular they went up the side wall and flipped onto the train roof. When the train had gone past, they hit the tracks hard and the underside of the car was damaged. When another train came, they went onto a small platform. Children, Parents, Workers and Families all dived out the way before the car went past them. They went back onto the main line, and there was a small siding on the left. There was a double door behind it.
'Must be how they get the new trains in!' Jade shouted over the roar of the trains going past.
'Or how they get out!' replied Tony.
With that they accelerated and burst through the doors.

They found out they had come out to a main freight line. It went to the nearest station to the shack, but passed out of the country once. On the way out of the country the goods would not be checked. On the way in it would. They found a ramp and jumped into an open carriage door, and shut it. Before long they reached the checkpoint. When the Military went to Tony and Jade's carriage, they saw the Military car. That is an unauthorised shipment. You must not go back into this country. Jade snuck round to the driver's cab, and went at full speed to try and get away. When they started moving Tony threw Triggered explosives on the tracks. Sure enough the military ran across them. Tony detonated them. After he detonated them, the last few carriages got blown of from the blast.

When they got of at the next station, the Military car wasn't there. Instead, a two-doored saloon had been put there.
'That'll have to do.' said Tony
They got in, and drove down the freeway, like normal, law-abiding citizens. They got back to the shack after eight and a half hours.
'Well. That's blown our cover.' said Tony.
'Agreed.' replied Jade.