Chapter 2 - The Freeway Pursuit

The Military were flying east to take down the Agency Chinooks, due to drop the paratroopers to a specified landing point in the countryside. The Agency Chinooks were just passing over the shack. They saw that the tank was gone, and followed the tracks. When they reached the destination, Tony and Jade were waiting for them, and when they saw the Chinooks, they were relieved, and relaxed. Suddenly, a Chinook was plummeting to the ground, spinning as it went. This made it take out more Helicopters as it went.

Jade turned sharply to the left and took out the battery of the portable flak cannon, which caused it to drop and smash into the cab of the truck which transported it. This caused the truck to explode and take out multiple other flak cannon trucks, and so there were only five left. Tony got into the machine-gun of the tank, and took out most of the rest. Then the chain jammed, and Jade ran to jump into the main gun of the tank. The rest of the trucks were destroyed, and the soldiers came down. One had an RPG, and another had a F-MINE, which you could fly to the location if it was to dangerous to go to yourself.
'I hear more Military Vehicles.' said Tony, 'We should move now'
'Agreed' Jade replied.

The tank was too obvious, so they took two dirt bikes instead. They were weaving left and right, in and out of the traffic, as fast as they could. Little did they know the Police were watching.
'We have two speeders on freeway 501, just after junction 18. CODE RED. I REPEAT, CODE RED!'
'Damn it!' said Jade, 'We'll have to take them out. Ready?'
'Ready.'

Tony stuck a pack of C4 onto the truck by him. The police truck sped by the truck, and Tony detonated the C4. It destroyed both of the trucks, and through the smoke, a tank emerged. It crushed all that stood in its way with its mighty tracks. The concrete behind it was littered with splinters of steel, aluminium and titanium. Jade sniped the gas tank, and it drained onto the road. The tank ground to a halt, and then Tony threw a Molotov Cocktail into the gas. It caught on fire, and blew the tank up. The squad of Helicopters that first found Tony and Jade, all Grade B Helicopters, except for the one Grade A Helicopter.

They decided to go and try to get the Military to crash. They jumped off a bridge, and landed in the water. Suddenly, a wire shot out from Tony's left arm.
'What the hell was that!' exclaimed Jade.
'You'll see,' said Tony as he grabbed onto Jade. They both shot to the shore. 'It is a grapple.'
They got two cars from a village on the shore, and sure enough, they were being pursued by the Military. Tony swerved into a petrol station, and a Military vehicle crashed into the pump. It lit up in flames and destroyed everything in a two-hundred and fifty metre radius.

Jade threw a few mines down, and blew two more up. They broke through a very weak road block, and the Military had to stop, or they risk going into another country, as that road block was the country borderline.

'How did you actually get that grapple?' asked Jade after they had escaped.
'It's a long story, but here goes...'