(BkDk) The High Five

"let's play a game!" Mina cheered cheered as she looked at the table of classmates. The common room tables were put together to chat while they ate as a class instead of groups. Everyone was there, Denki the first to cheer break away from his conversation with Kota on the suggestion before a chain of voices followed in agreement.

Katsuki was amidst the last of them, reluctant, but he can always leave when it suited him best. Everyone cleaned up the remainder of dinner and wiped the banked clean before making their way over to the couches to start.

Mina looks around herself and noted on who decided to stay, the group including Uraraka, Izuku, Denki, Todoroki, Tsuyu, Momo, Katsuki, Kirishima, Jiro, Hagakure, and finally, herself. When they were all seated, she started with the rules.

"First game! 'Would You Rather' but depending of the option you pick, you have to do it or they'll be penalties. I'll demonstrate. " She hums to herself, looking for a candidate before pointing at the redhead. "Kiri! Would you rather do the most unmanly thing of all, or avoid everyone for a whole day?" Mina asked.

Kirishima frowned "Guess you guys won't see me tomorrow. Not that it will matter since I'm visiting my mom." Kirishima answered with a smile, realizing that avoiding his friends would be the safest way to go.

Everyone nodded and Kirishima was then instructed to take his turn.

"Denki, would you rather eat Bakugous spicy curry or give everyone here an affectionate hug?" Kirishima asked. Denki whined as he dragged himself up. 

"But now I gotta get uuuuup~" giggles were heard around him as he went around the circle and giving hugs to everyone. Once he got to katsuki, he was shoved down to the floor with a hand to face so he settled onto hugging his arm.

"Get off me ya damn dunce!" Katsuki yelled, shaking Denki off of his damn appendage. The other turned tail when he saw another hand coming towards him and scurried away on all fours before giving Katsuki the stink eye, who glared right back as he made a show of wiping his arm. Denki grinned, mischievous, as he settled back into his seat, sitting up straighter as he looked at him in challenge.

"Alright Kacchan~ would you rather do something, of my choosing, with Midorya or give him some affection?" Denki tease as he watched the blonds hands pop.

At the mention of his name, Izuku's head turned towards Katsuki. Despite his curiosity, he knew that whatever Katsuki might choose, was going to involve touching. He didn't know if this was a curse or a blessing, knowing the blonds temper.

"Hah? That's the same thing." Katsuki commented with a glare.

"Just answer the question man" kirishima said as he elbowed katsuki side.

"The thing i'd hate to do with deku is give him anything in general. Affection? That's atrocious." Katsuki looks Izukus way, eyes raking his form from the ground in a way that said 'gross'. Izuku's knees came up as he wrapped his arms around them, looking away from his gaze. Denki crossed his arms, smug.

"Then go give Midoriya some physical affection whether it's a hug, a kiss, or a high five. You can pick." Denki said as he watched the blinds eyes darken.

"I'd rather jump off a fucking roof" Was all katsuki said as his gaze never faltered from the boy's, his signature glare still there.

Izukus heart jumped as his eyes stung. It hurt.

He knew the relationship between them was broken, and most likely irreparable, but the phrasing was just as unnecessary as it was purposeful. Past thoughts came unbidden and the others around him started yelling.