227-228

"Young Master Zhao, I..."
Zhao Xinchen waved his hand impatiently, "Go away!"
"Yes, yes, I'll get out of here, I'll get out of here!"
Li Ankang almost crawled out.
As soon as the person left, Zhao Xinchen changed his arrogant appearance and immediately smiled at Yan Jinyi, "Sister Jin, how did you give you this million?"
Yan Jinyi lifted his eyelids, "Your watch..."
"It's okay, anyway, someone gave it to me on my birthday, and I'm tired of wearing it."
Yan Jinyi nodded his head, feeling at ease to accept the one million.
but
Her eyes were shining, and soon, she could make another million, no, it was a blood jade bracelet worth one million.
He got up and beckoned to Huo Qingyuan, "Huo Qingyuan keep up, let's collect debts!"
Zhao Xinchen was particularly unkind and sent someone to tell Chen Yulian that she was cheated by her son.
Li Ankang had just returned home, and Chen Yulian's beating was greeted him.
Chen Yulian's new house is being renovated and still lives in the old community.
Coupled with her deafening scolding, almost the neighbourhood leader knew that her unlearned son had cheated her money again.
Yan Jinyi and Huo Qingyuan brought lawyers, bodyguards, and even two policemen to the door of Chen Yulian's house.
At this time, many people were surrounded.
One of the policemen knocked on the door of Chen Yulian's house first.
Chen Yulian was still angry at home. She opened the door angrily and was about to curse. When she saw that the policeman was standing at the door, she was immediately persuaded.
"Comrade Police, what are you..."
The police first showed their credentials and replied with facial expressions: "The second young lady of Huo's family has called you to sell her things privately without permission. The suspected amount is as high as one million, which has caused serious impact. Now, please follow us to the police station trip."
When Chen Yulian heard this, she panicked, and tried to put a smile on her face, "Comrade Police, is there any misunderstanding? How could I sell the second grandma's things privately?"
The police took out the photo, "This is a photo provided by a collector. The Huo family has already verified that the pair of bracelets are the ancestral artifacts of the Huo family. Chen Yulian, your behavior is enough to be arrested. Now, come with us. "
Chen Yulian looked back at the gloating Li Ankang and her indifferent daughter sitting on the sofa, and gritted her teeth.
"Comrade police, that was given to me by the second youngest. Since it has been given to me, it doesn't matter if you sell it?"
Yan Jinyi walked slowly now.
She wore wide sunglasses, and a wide rim of her head almost blocked her entire face, "Aunty is not afraid to flash her tongue when she says this. When did I say this to you?"
Yan Jinyi, this bitch!
Chen Yulian squeezed her fist, staring at Yan Jinyi with murderous eyes.
However, seeing the bodyguard behind Yan Jinyi, he was shocked instantly.
"this"
"Please call me the second grandma, thank you."
"Ahem, the second young lady, you see that you are really a noble person who forgets things. At that time, you personally gave me the wooden box with the bracelet."
"I just asked you to help hold it and said it was given to you?"
"I... I thought you... You gave it to me..."
Yan Jinyi asked aggressively: "Do you mean to admit that you sold my bracelet?"
Chen Yulian's face changed slightly, "I..."
"Since you admit it, it's easy to handle." At this point, Yan Jinyi's voice was cold. "Either give me the bracelet or give me the money to sell the bracelet, otherwise, don't blame me for ignoring the relationship between relatives and giving you personally. go to jail!"

"The second youngest grandmother, think about it. Thanks to me for being able to marry the Huo family. There is no credit and hard work. Don't you think it was too much to send me in?"
Yan Jinyi asked, "Is it too much?"
Chen Yulian squinted her eyes and tried to put on a amiable image, "Oh, I know you hate me and I didn't tell you earlier, but your grandfather's last wish is that you marry an ordinary person!"
Chen Yulian sighed, "You also know that your cousin is going to study abroad. How expensive is the study abroad! I have no choice but to **** the bracelet out for emergency, and wait until your uncles payment arrives. Let's redeem it immediately!"
Chen Yulian said so eloquently, many onlookers believed her.
The police looked at Yan Jinyi with a look of embarrassment, "Second young lady, this..."
"It doesn't matter if she secretly confided my precious items without my permission, it is illegal. She lied and sold the pair of bracelets but said they were pawns. Shouldn't those who ruin the three views and have no integrity should be punished?"
Chen Yulian heard the words and said anxiously, "I admit that it is wrong to touch your things without your permission, but if you speak with your conscience, our family did not treat you badly when your parents did! Why do you slander me?"
slander?
Yan Jinyi sneered, "The contract in black and white is there. Do you really think the Huo family is so foolish?"
With a tight face, Yan Jinyi threw the copy of the contract signed between Chen Yulian and the collector on Chen Yulian's face, "Keep your dog eyes open and take a good look. Are you going to make a note for verification?"
Chen Yulian shook, only then realized that she seemed to underestimate the Huo family's ability.
Finding the seller of the bracelet is a breeze for the Huo family!
"I actually sold other people's things privately!"
"That pretty girl in a hat is rich, right? But this Chen Yulian is too much, no matter how much money someone has, you can't sell other people's things without permission!"
"No, Chen Yulian's son's character is not good. Many children in our community are afraid that he can study abroad?"
The ridicule sounds one after another, Chen Yulian only felt that her face was hot, and she wished to find a mouse hole to get in.
"Chen Yulian is not a good person either. Several people in our community are willing to associate with her. Her behavior is called stealing. She stole something from others, which is said to be worth a million!"
"Oh my god, this man is a devil. Comrade police should get her up quickly. Will this woman encourage her family to steal our things from now on?"
Yan Jinyi cast a look at the lawyer he brought.
The lawyer immediately understood. He spread out the information in his hand and spoke in standard Mandarin: "According to Article **** of the Criminal Law, Ms. Chen Yulian's behavior is extremely serious, unless the money for the bracelet sales or the bracelet is returned Return to the original owner, otherwise, we have a reason to fight Ms. Chen Yulian to the end!"
joke!
The Huo family's lawyers are among the best in the country, and they have never lost!
If she were to fight a lawsuit with her, she would have to go in for ten years at least!
Chen Yulian is really scared. Poorly looked at Yan Jinyi, "Second young lady, the remaining money in the family is paid to Ankang for tuition. I really cant get it out. I beg you for your aunts sake. After your parents passed away, our family took in you for the sake of it. Let's just leave it alone, right?"
It was supposed to update 6 chapters every day, but today Wen Yu came home from get off work too late, there is really no time to write so much, ah, I will make up!