199-200

That's it?" Huo Zixing looked angry, "Just let her go like this?"
Yan Jinyi glanced at him, "Do you know what it means to put a long line to catch a big fish?"
"What do you mean?"
Turned around and walked to sit next to Shen Yan, while playing with the feather duster, said: "The woman is obviously behind, and she has investigated the Huo family clearly."
Huo Zixing frowned, "Could it be a conspiracy. Someone wants to harm the Huo family?"
"It doesn't count as harming the Huo Family, she just wants to use that woman to pour dirty water on the Huo Family."
Now, she has a suspect.
"Wait, within an hour, the Huo family will be on the hot search."
Shen Yan was a little worried, "Jin Yi, you have never wanted to be known about your relationship with the Huo family. If that woman is really instructed by someone, you say..."
"No, it's not good for them to expose my identity."
This is how people are, even if she was originally the second youngest of the Huo family, some people just dont want to be known by more people, a kind of jealousy?
Huo Zixing believed Yan Jinyi's words almost unconditionally.
Sure enough, soon, "Huo Sanshao refused to admit the illegitimate child and pregnant women were sent to the hospital for rescue" news airborne hot search list, not only that, but the discussion rate on various forums and websites was rising.
The news is a set of dynamic pictures. Yan Xin staggered out of Huo's Manor and fell to the ground crying. Then an ambulance pulled her away.
The news is well written, and even pulled off the acquaintance between Yan Xin and Huo Zixing.
Yan Xin was forced to go to work in a bar in order to support his family. Unexpectedly, on the first day, he met someone who was plotting wrongdoing. Fortunately, Huo Sanshao appeared in time. The two had an accidental relationship. Yan Xin found out that the pregnancy was forced by his parents. I had to go to Huo Zixing's house with a pregnant belly, but the Huo family's attitude was cold, the second grandma directly blasted her out of Huo's house...
As for the child's biological father, Huo Zixing, he watched indifferently.
Oh my God, the rich family is really messy, because the relationship between "The Lord of the Village" originally had a good impression on the second youngest of Huos grandmother, I didnt expect this to come out now...
Dont stand in line, do you really think its a romance novel? My sister now is a loyal fan of the second young lady, I believe sister today.
Its a bit too much. Even if you dont admit it, you cant blast people out. The main blast is Huos wife.
I broke the filter of Huo Sanshao. I know he likes to play romantic, but I dont know he is so scumbag.
...
When Huo Xishen returned home, he saw a large family sitting on the sofa with a gloomy expression.
Of course, except for his wife.
Yan Jinyi is talking to Zhao Xinchen about playing the game.
I just lost a round and heard Zhang Guoquan reading netizens' comments there, and my mood suddenly became bad.
She stood up quickly, "Zhang Guoquan, bring me a machete."
Huo Xishen walked over calmly and slowly said, "What do you want a machete for?"
"Nonsense, that woman dared to get black even for me, she was looking for death, uncle, I'm going to unload her now and throw her into the toilet!"
Ersao, you are so violent!
Huo Qingyuan trembled, instantly feeling a strong sense of the picture.
"Jin Yi, you will go to jail. Now that the rule of law is a society, no chaos is allowed." Shen Yansheng was afraid that Yan Jinyi would really do this, and quickly persuaded.
Yan Jinyi shrugged, "It's a big deal and went back to the underground palace to line up again."
What a big deal!
Go back to the prefecture to line up again?
Huo Xi's eyebrows moved deeply, but he was not ashamed.
"Xi Shen is back, have you read the news?"

Huo Xishen then saluted Huo Xian, "Look, Huo Zixing solves it by himself."
Huo Zixing looked incredulous, "No, second brother, how can I solve this by myself?"
Say good brother love!
Huo Xishen glanced at him coldly, "Isn't it the woman you provoke?"
"..."
"Since you provoked, if you don't solve it yourself, who do you expect to solve it?"
Although your second brother is very reasonable, but...
Should he be able to solve the grievances of standing here?
Sometimes, a woman, especially a woman in a disadvantaged position, is more likely to win sympathy.
"If Laosan Huo can solve it, I won't be implicated. Why is your elder brother useless?"
Yan Jinyi glared with anger, his face full of anger.
"Madam didn't beat the woman, wasn't it just to lead the people behind?"
Huo Xishen asked back, staring at Yan Jinyi with an unpredictable face.
"..."
As a well-known profiteer, he can guess everything.
"Actually, being a paternity test is the easiest way to justify, let's reassure that Miss Yan first..."
Yan Jinyi immediately shook his head, "Sister-in-law, it's impossible for me to appease people. I just want to know if that person is related to her."
At this point, her beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, and her whole body exuded a breath of shock.
If it is what she thinks, she will let that person know how beautiful it is to live in the world!
"The person Jinyi said is..."
"At that time you will know."
She got up and straightened out her wrinkled clothes, "Tomorrow Huo Qingyuan will go to the hospital where Yan Xin is staying with me."
"Second sister-in-law, don't we go to the hospital to join the trap at this time? By then, your identity will be exposed, and why should we visit her?"
Yan Jinyi sorted out the hair on the feather duster, and said casually, "Who said we were going to see her?"
Huo Xishen's low voice suddenly sounded, "Why don't I go with Madam?"
Yan Jinyi rolled his eyes, "No, I'm afraid of short-lived."
Will it be short-lived with him?
Huo Xishen pulled out a smile, and his gaze fell on Yan Jinyi's pretty face without evasiveness, "I will go back to Country M tomorrow night. I don't get along with my wife during the day. I don't know when I can meet each other."
Yan Jinyi's eyes lit up suddenly, "You are leaving now, that's great..."
The word'' hasn't been spoken yet, and aware of the weird appearance of Huo Xian's vote, Yan Jinyi covered his lips and coughed, "It's a pity, I also want to take this opportunity to cultivate relationships with you, lest grandpa and the elderly worry about him, oh... "
Speaking of this, Yan Jinyi shook his head sensibly.
"Jinyi girl is already very good at thinking about this, Xi Shen, have you heard that someone is interested in cultivating a relationship with you, but you are better, work is important or wife is important?"
Huo Xishen said politely: "If you don't work, where does the money come from to raise a wife? Madam, don't you think?"
Yan Jinyi squinted his eyebrows coldly, so you took out the money from the elderly woman?
Then you unblocked the black card for me?
"lady?"
Seeing that Yan Jinyi didn't answer, Huo Xishen shouted again.
Yan Jinyi smiled and said, "Haha."
"Oh, so are you the third child. I know all day long to spend a lot of time outside. I see if you have a long lesson this time!"
Huo Zixing nodded repeatedly, the outside world was terrible, and the women outside were terrible.
In the future, if he dares to provoke the flowers, he will cut off his children and grandchildren!
In the evening, Yan Jinyi and Huo Xishen still live in the same room.