Chapter 4: Breaking Walls

STILES' POINT OF VIEW

We're all now on the field, it is the second day of tryouts, preparing for tomorrow's last day of tryout where coach will decide who will be the players he will get to put on the first line for this upcoming big lacrosse game, that is actually will be on Friday already. Well, to tell you how my performance was. I think I'm doing good, I've been assisting every attackers near on the goal this whole game and already got 12 assists in a total. I think I'll put in the first line this upcoming game!

I'm about to run to my opponent to get the ball when I felt something is wrong. I frowned, for the reason of my anxiety are kicking in. I heard my opponents breathing passing through me. Everybody on the team is running and I'm just standing like crazy. Everything is blurry to me, I can't focus my eyes to anyone because my head is turning left and right, looking for something. I can't hear anything but this heavy breaths around me and my loud heart that is beating so hard that like it will come out anytime. For the love of God! What am I looking for?!

Then suddenly my head stop on looking. Focusing on Jackson who's staring back at me frowning. My lips parted, frowned as I tilt my head a bit in confusion. I don't get it. Why am I staring at Jackson? Is it because he's like glaring at me that my anxiety just kicked in onto me? I gasp in silence. It's not Jackson!

My mouth widened as well as my eyes when I saw someone tall, a bit of a tanned skin, very brooding body, badass-looking man that is actually very familiar with me, far away from Jackson's behind. He was standing on a light post near the ladder of the field. But this man is actually not staring at me! Making me to look to whom he is staring at, and there I saw Scott who is running towards me from the goalie, and then look back to the man on the side of the field again. I didn't help but to mutter when the name sink in to me, "Derek Hale."

The man staring at Scott suddenly turn its attention to me making our eyes to gaze at each other. I saw his eyes a bit shocked and confused as it turn into glare making me shiver in nervousness. Why Derek Hale is here staring at Scott?

Then suddenly I heard Scott and Jackson scream my name making me to look at them in confusion, "STILES!"

As I just turn my head, a ball hit my head making me to fall on my back making me to look at the sun which about to set down. I heard coach laugh on the bench but still shout at me even though he enjoyed that scene, "Focus on the game, Stilinski! Or you'll gonna be dead before the game could just finished! But it's still entertaining so I'll let you pass for now!"

Scott help me to stand up, "You okay?"

I sigh heavily as I stand up brushing off some dirts from my arms, "Yeah. That's just nothing." I answered looking back to where Derek's standing a while ago, which is already nothing to be found.

"Is something wrong, Stiles?" Scott ask worriedly.

"No.. No, it's nothing. I'm fine." I shook my head brushing off what just happened and the game resumed just like that. The second day of tryouts end and we go home in our own way like how Scott and I talk about going home on our own for now. But it is really confusing for Derek Hale to be there staring at Scott. Why would he stares at Scott? Did he found him attractive?! Is Derek Hale gay?!

**

Even though I wanted to run or call Scott right now to give him some warning for a man suspiciously his stalker, I don't wanted to talk to him, right now. So I just believe that the man will not harm my bestfriend, or if something like that just happened, I believed that Scott can give some blow for self-defense. Well, he can actually give some punches.

But today, I need to just care about myself. No trespassing. No case investigating. No deadly stunts. And definitely, no Scott. Today, just me, myself and I. Today, I'll gonna bring my dad and deputy Parrish a dinner. So before I'm done here making a schedule in the hospital for tomorrow night checkup with my aching body muscles, specially my arms, which is not as painful as this morning but still throbbing, I'm gonna go get groceries at the super market. I parked my jeep and get out.