Chapter 6

Hey guys!! Firstly, let me apologise for not uploading in agessss!! I have had the worst writer's block, EVER!! I'm so sorry but I'm hoping this chapter will make up for it!! :D I hope you like it! By the way, a new character is introduced called Leander and he is Scottish so when he speaks, I am writing it in a Scottish accent. I just thought I'd tell you this so you didn't think that I have just forgotten how to spell :P I have tried to simplify it as much as I can but if you're having trouble understanding what he is saying then just let me know :)

~Bethy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes after our singing in the car we pulled into a service station to get a MacDonald’s breakfast. We got there about quarter to seven and we were making good time. I was still hoping that mine and Jane’s plan would work. I really didn’t want to lose him.

            “Hi, can I take your order?” Said a tired looking girl behind the till. She had blonde hair that was tied in a bun and a bored expression on her face which disappeared the moment she clapped eyes on Kayden.

            “What do you want Angel?” Kayden asked me.

I saw the girl shoot daggers at me but I ignored her she was only about sixteen and therefore I over-looked it.

            “I’ll have the breakfast wrap.” I decided.

            “Okay and I’ll have the same please, both with tomato sauce thanks and two coffees.” Kayden told her.

I pulled out a five pound note ready to give to the girl but Kayden pushed it away.

            “I’ll pay for this one beautiful.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. He took out a ten pound note and gave it to the girl.

            “I could’ve paid for it Kay, you didn’t have to pay for me.” I argued whilst he waited for his change and our food.

            “I wanted to treat you and it’s not much of a treat but still; I’m going to spoil you rotten during this trip.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Be careful what you say, I might just take you to some very expensive shops.”

            “And I would buy anything you wanted from them to show how much you mean to me.”

I looked at him curiously. What happened to the Kayden I used to know? He was acting really strange.

            “What’s gotten into you?” I asked.

            “What do you mean?” He inquired innocently.

            “I mean the spoil me rotten thing; since when did you become all…”

            “Nice?”

            “You were always nice Kay.”

            “Maybe, but I have been a bit of a jerk recently with the whole Patrick thing and the traffic thing and I think you should really give yourself more credit. You are an amazing person and my best friend. I love you Angel.”

Okay, who has kidnapped my best friend and replaced him with a mushy, lovey-dovey man? Not that I’m complaining but seriously he is acting so strange!

            “Here’s your food and change; enjoy your meal.” The girl said whilst handing us our wraps and coffee.

We went to sit at a table to eat our food. I was staring at Kayden intently trying to figure out why he was acting so weirdly. He was just munching away like there was nothing different. He sighed placed his wrap down and looked at me. I looked away blushing slightly when I realised that I had been staring.