~.14.~ It's Over

~(y/n) POV~

It was quiet. You could hear a pin drop. I saw Night Ninja standing there beside me. He had a bit of blood on his suit on his feet, it didn't go ok with the blue and stars.

He turned around and saw me curled up in a ball and in pain. He instantly ran to me.

"(y/n)! Are you okay!?" he asked as he put me in his lap. I hissed in pain, I look down and saw that the glass was still in my leg.

"Yeah, I guess I'm okay," I say as I hiss in pain again. I look up at Night Ninja's eyes. "Thank you for saving me."

"You're very welcome," he said with a gentle smile under the mask. He leaned down close to my face. I started to blush and froze. He lifted up the bottom part of his mask so only his mouth is shown.

His skin was slightly pale but smooth and gentle to the touch. He gently put his hand on my cheek and brought my face closer to his.

He did the unexpected.

He kissed me, on the lips! The kiss was gentle and slow, but it was filled with passion and love. I slowly started to kiss back with the blush still on my face.

I knew that the PJ Masks were watching because I heard Owlette Gekko 'aww' and Catboy somewhat 'eww'.

Night Ninja pulled away with a caring smile on his face.

"I love you."

I was shocked, he actually loved me! For me, not for looks, but just for me. I smile back and hug him, to which he hugged back.

"I love you, too."

"I don't want to ruin the mood, but we need to get you cleaned up."

Catboy said as the three of them walked up to us. I look back down at my leg and nodded. Night Ninja picked me up carefully and we all started to walk away.

That is until a voice startled us.

"(y/n)?"

The voice was gentle and quiet, but loud enough to hear. We all turned around and saw a girl with her hand missing.

 We all turned around and saw a girl with her hand missing

( Ignore the lipstick, shades, and choker(s). )

Her eyes held fear, yet gratefulness. Everyone went into guarding mode. The girl flinched at that action and held her hand up in peace.

"Wait! Wait, I'm the real Emily."

We all froze. She's Emily? But they look completely different. I told them to calm down and let me talk to her. Night Ninja helped me over to Emily.

"Emily? This is the real you?"

"Yeah, Moira took the form of another girl she killed and stole my name. She lured other girls who were innocent and she thought that they wouldn't be missed. But, she's dead now. You all have set us free."

As soon as she finished, other kids came out of hiding and walked to Emily. There were about 15 kids here.

"Thank you, goodbye."

All the kids said before turning into blue and black butterflies with white that made it look like stars and flying off into the night sky.

As they flew, one of them landed on my hand. I looked at the butterfly as it stared at me. I saw it bow its head at me and flew away. I watched in awe as it flew up with the rest of them.

Everyone walked up to me to watch as Night Ninja hugged me, to which I gladly hugged back.

This was a perfect moment.

It was finally over.

Like I said, not even death can take us apart.