CHAPTER 11

~In the darkness there is peace, there is nothing that can hurt you, or so it seems. Sometimes the darkness becomes so thick that it starts to suffocate what little sanity remains in the confines of your twisted, sick mind. Nobody understands that in these ages that to achieve greatness, one must make necessary sacrifices... no matter how hard.

In the end though, it will be worth it. The end justifies the means right? One cannot simply run away from one's destiny. What is meant to be, shall be~

The Elf stood at a large oval window, looking out on the dark green forest, thoughts running through his mind like lightning. So far all has gone according to plan, he has secured many of the lesser races for his army. Most of them were all too happy to rise against his enemies.. Others took a little more persuasion... Promises were made, deals were forged, minds were changed. He still can't believe how easily he forged an alliance with the Leviathans.. The oldest race in the universe weren't exactly known for their diplomacy, they pretty much hated every other race on Earth. Especially the elves. But somehow he knew that they could sense his purpose, he was sure that they could smell the Taint running through his black blood.

Soon. very soon, his plan will be put in motion. And he will not fail. He will succeed. Even if it kills him in the process. This is what his masters had prepared him for, to usher in a new era where all will bow down before their greatness and their unholy presence. Not even the gods could stop him from fulfilling his destiny. A slight grin formed on his face... Soon...