Hey There, Employee!

Roxanna:

------------------

"I'm starving," Rodrick breathed onto my neck.

My limbs felt like jelly, and my knees buckled. I was melting. Melting, pooling, swirling, and sliding off of my seat. My mind had flown away from my body, and all that was in my head, what I could focus on, was his touch, his lips hovering over my collarbone, his shaggy hair tickling my neck.

Rodrick looked up at me. Meeting his eyes, I suddenly realized I wasn't breathing. I drew in a sharp breath, focusing on that intense stare. "What do you want?" he questioned earnestly.

"Huh?" I said, unable to comprehend anything past those chocolate eyes.

He chuckled. "I mean, what do you want to do? What do you want me to do?" he said, pulling his head back a bit to get a better angle of my face.

"I-I'm not sure. This...this felt nice though." My voice was strained as I reached up, lightly touching the base of my neck near my collarbone.

Rodrick's eyes lit with a mischievous fire. He dipped his head back to my neck, lightly scraping his teeth on my skin. "Is this what you mean??" he breathed, hot air whisping against my skin.

"Yes," I said, struggling to keep my composure.

"Or what about this?" He sucked the skin at the top of my chest just below my collarbone.

I strained to control my breathing. "Y-yes," I said shakily.

"I'm not convinced..." he said, pulling back, ripping away from me. My skin chilled, absorbing the absence of his touch.

"Why did you do that?" I managed with a degree of childish indignance.

"What, Roxanna? Is there something you want?" Rodrick crossed his arms, eyes narrowing. Our eyes locked, neither of us daring to concede to the other.

"I want..." my voice cracked a bit, a nervous flutter moving through me. I had to pull it together, to focus. I was determined. I wanted this--I wanted him. Right. Now.

"I want you..to pin me against the wall like I did in the stairwell. I want you to touch me. I want you on top of me—"

Before I could finish my sentence, Rodrick was on his feet, pulling me up and wrapping my legs around him. He pressed me into the wall, messily kissing my neck as I grabbed his hair in fistfuls. His right arm was outstretched beside my head, keeping leverage against the wall. I dragged my hands up and across his chest, digging in slightly as I pulled them over and down his back.

Rodrick winced a little but grinned approvingly. I titled my head back, letting Rodrick kiss down my neck to my chest, dragging a finger down the middle of my shirt, playing at the edges. "What do you want me to do?" he said through heavy breaths.

I fixed my hungry gaze on him. "Take off your shirt."

He pushed up against me slightly, holding me in place while he reached back towards his nape, tugging his shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor. I stared at his bare chest, surprisingly lean and toned. Little freckles dotted his stomach, stretching up along his abdomen. I slid my finger across his chest, his stomach, drawing invisible lines, connecting the constellation of freckles sprawled across his skin.

I drew my eyes up to his, my voice commanding, "Now, take off my shirt."

Rodrick obliged, carefully lifting the edges of my shirt and pulling it over my head. He took me in, his eyes lingering on the purple bra cupping my chest. I suddenly felt vulnerable, recognizing my missing shirt strewn onto the floor. My cheeks heated, and I tried not to reveal the nervous thoughts bubbling up.