Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 7

We all waited for a long time.

The beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour has unfortunately been forced to retire. So she will no further part in this task. Said Professor Dumbledore.
The other 3 champions were still ont he water.
The first champion that came out of the water was, Cedric and he saved Cho.
The second champion was Viktor Krum, and he saved Hermione. We just needed Harry. Everyone started cheering on Krum. I saw Ron and another girl come out of the water. I was happy but worried I didn't see Harry. I started worrying more and more as I didn't see Harry come out the water. After a while I saw Harry come out. I calmed down. And went down to where Harry was. The crowns started cheering. I finally got to Harry. I hugged Harry, as professor Dumbledore talked. I hugged Harry so hard. Are you ok Harry. I said. Ye-yeah I'm ok. Harry said.
Then a girl from the Beauxbatons school came to Harry and said.
You saved her. Even though she wasn't yours to save. My little sister, said the girl grabbing Harry's head, and she gave him a kiss on the forehead. Thank you! She said. As she left.
Then she went to ron. And I laughed as I saw how he reacted. Then Hermione came running to harry

Harry!! She said. Hermione! Ow!. Harry said. Are you alright. You must be freezing. hermione said as she gave Harry her towel. I finished last, Hermione, said Harry.   Hermione gave Harry a kiss in the head. Ow!! Harry said. Next to last. Fleur never got past the grindylows. Said Hermione. I just hugged Harry, I was Happy he was alive.
The students started cheering.
Attention! Attention!!! Professor Dumbledore screamed from his wand. The winner is Mr.Diggory. said Professor Dumbledore. Everyone started cheering. Who showed innate command of the bubble head-charm. Said Professor Dumbledore. However seeing Mr. Potter would have finished first, had it not been for his determination. But the others aswell. We've agreed to award him second place!! Said Professor Dumbledore. We all cheered. Hermione and I hugged Harry.
We got back on land. We started walking. See you at Hadgrid's Harry, said Ron. Ron, Hermione and I left to Hadgrid's.

We went to Hadgrid's and we met Harry there. When Harry got to Hadgrid's. We walked to the forest. He talked about what he thought when he met us. He said we were little chicks. He said I was a mean but also nice chick when he met me. He has just met me a year ago.

After a while with Hadgrid. We went back to Hogwarts. Harry went with Professor Dumbledore. Ron and Hermione went to their common rooms. I went to the slytherin common room. I was so tierd of standing up, so I grabbed a book, and at down. I started reading the book. When I felt something cold on my neck. I saw it was Draco, kissing my neck. Hello Luv, draco said. Hello, Draco. I said. What you reading there. Draco said. As he sat next to me. I'm reading a book, about potions. I said. Mhm very interesting. Draco said. As he was kissing me. Then one of the student
In the slytherin common room said. Ewww!!! That's so gross. Cant you guys kiss somewhere else. I got up, and said. What did you just say!.
You heard me. Go do your little nasty kissing somewhere else.
(Let's say it's a girl, and her name is....... Kathrine.)
Listen here Kathrine!!. You don't decide for me, I decide for myself. I said. Oh really. Kathrine said. Girls don't fight. Said Draco. Kathrine, almost killed me with one of the Forbidden spells. But I stopped her. Then we both started a duel. Then Pansy came in, the common room. What is going on here!!!. Pansy said. Their fighting!! Said Draco. I can see that!! It was ju-- never mind.!! Pansy said. Pansy came up to both of us and stopped the fight. Both of you stop it!!, Said Pansy. Katherine and I both said whatever and went back to what we were doing. I went to read the book. Draco sat next to me. Pansy sat in the couch. Then blaise comes in. And sits next to Pansy.

After a while. I got bored and decided to go out of the common room for a while.

I found Harry on my way. Hey iz. Harry said. Hey Harry. I said. Then a Door opened. And saw one of the visitor, and my dad. Harry and I both looked shocked. We saw that the visitor had a Dark Mark. I was so shocked. Then the man left. It was Just Harry, My dad and me.