Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 6

We entered the Great Hall. Then the four champions entered the Great Hall.

The four champions started Dancing with their Date. Then some professor's went into the Dance floor.

Then Draco asked me if I wanted to dance. I said. Yes.
We started Dancing. More people came to dance. After a while of Dancing. We all gatherd to the stage. Professor Flitwick said a band will be playing. The band started playing, and we all started screaming, because it was our favorite band " The weird sisters".

After a while of Getting into the beat. Draco said if I wanted anything to drink. I said yeah. Then we both went out of the crowd. He went and to get the drinks. I stayed, back in the Great Hall. I saw Harry and Ron sitting in chairs, and they were not having fun.

You guys aren't gonna go Dance, or anything. I said.
No. Said Harry and Ron. Ron is actually jelouse right now. Said Harry. Jelouse. Ron, of what. I said.  He's jelouse of Victor Krum, and Hermione. Said Harry. I am not, said. Ron.  I mean they are having fun. I said.

I sat down next to Harry. Then a man approached at Harry's date to dance. Of course Harry's date said yes. Harry's date left with the man. Then Hermione came.

Hot isn't it? Victor' gone to go an get drinks. Says Hermione as Draco comes and hand me my Drink. Draco sits down at the table, next to ours. I go and sit next do Draco.
Would you care to join us? Says Hermione.
No, we'd not care to join you and Viktor. Says Ron. I hit Ron the head. What's got your wand in a knot. Says hermione. Your fraternizing with the enemy. Says Ron. The enemy? Who was it wanting his outograph. Says hermione. I mean, she's not wrong Ron, you did wanted his outograph. I said. Besides the whole point of the tournament is international magical cooperation, to make friends. Says hermione. I think he's got a bit more than friendship in mind. Says Ron.

Hermione stand up, and she walks away to Viktor. Are you gonna ask me to dance, says  Ron's Date. No, says ron. Ron's date leaves. Harry goes outside. I stay with Ron and Draco.
The a while later, Ron, Draco and I get up, we start walking, but then Ron sees Hermione.
Ron walks up to Hermione. They start walking as they fight. Draco and I follow them. He's using you, says ron.  How dare you? Besides I can take care of myself. Says hermione. I doubt it. Says ron.
Ronald Weasly!!! That's not nice!!!. I said. But your never nice tho, says Draco. I hit Draco. How dare you Draco Lucius Malfoy!!. I said.
He's way to old, anyways. Says Ron. What?!?!. Well, that's what you think?!?!. Says hermione. 

We are walking to the stairs.

Yeah, that's what I think, says ron.
You know the solution then, don't you.?! says hermione. Go on, says Ron.

Next time theirs a ball, pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does. And not as a last resort. Says hermione if she was about to tear up.
Well, I mean that's just completely off the point. Says ron as he started walking up the stairs, then stops to see Harry.

Harry. Ron says kinda scared. Hermione turns around, and sees Harry.

Where have you've been. Never mind, off to bed. Both of you. Harry walks up the stairs with Ron.

They get scary, when their older. Says Ron to Harry. Ron!! You spoil everything!!. Says Hermione. Hermione sits down on one of the stairs.

Why don't you go back to the slytherin common room, or go back to the party. I'll stay here with Hermione. I said.

I'll go to the common room, I don't want you to be crazy like hermione over here. Says Draco.

Draco!! I say hitting him. Sorry. I'll go. Says Draco.
Draco kisses me.
Bye Luv Draco say.