Chapter 3

ALETHEIA'S POV

After checking in at the front desk of the place we would be staying for the night in, we made our way up to our room which we would have to share.

The woman at the front desk had revealed to us that they only had one room left.

Nebula seemed frustrated at the fact we had to share a room, and honestly I don't know what the big deal was.

"Stop complaining, is it really that bad that we have to share a room? It probably has two separate beds"
I trailed off at the end as I swung the door open to our room, only to reveal that there was one double bed.

I saw Nebula glaring at the bed.

"Your sleeping on the floor"
Nebula hissed.

"Hell no, if your the one that's so bothered about sharing a bed, then you can sleep on the floor"
I retorted.

"It does not bother you, the idea of having to share a bed with me?"
Nebula asked.

"No why would it?"
I questioned.

Nebula remained silent, and I resisted the urge to look at how she was feeling about this situation.

I looked at Nebula expecting a response but it never came, instead I ended up admiring how beautiful her face was.

"Stop staring at me"
Nebula demanded.

"Right sorry"
I mumbled.

~~~

"Hey Nebula, let's play 21 questions?"
I asked, as I flopped back on the bed.

I was bored and Nebula seemed interesting and I wanted to know more about her.

"No"
Nebula responded.

"Please, you can go first"
I whined.

"Fine. What other powers do you have?"
Nebula questioned.

"Not sure I've yet to figure it out"
I replied honestly.

After that there was some normal questions and now we was on around question 18.

"Who's the person you feel love for?"
I wondered.

Nebula visibly tensed up as if she was afraid to tell me, which was strange.

"It's a girl, that's all your finding out"

So Nebula was a lesbian or bisexual?

"You're lesbian?"
I asked.

Nebula nodded in response.

"Same"
I responded.

Nebula had a strange facial expression when she found out I was a lesbian but I couldn't quite tell what it was.

"Are you dating Gamora?"
Nebula said.

I almost started laughing as Nebula said this.

"What? No she's my friend. I'm not dating anyone. Don't get me wrong Gamora is very attractive but she's just my best friend, at least at the moment"
I explained.

Nebula scowled at the second half of what I said. I don't get why she would scowl at that.

I decided I couldn't resist it anymore and took a look through Nebula's emotions, I was shocked to see that the feelings she was harbouring for the mystery girl was actually for me.

I decided I would stay quiet and not let Nebula know I was aware of her feelings for me. She also seemed scared, scared of me finding out.

Nebula glared at me.