Dance of a lifetime

Ovauni's POV
Me the guys and the girls had decided to wear either red white or pink. Me and Prod were wearing red. Since it was his favorite color. My dress is a one strapped, long silk dress, with a silver belt. I looked good. I put on my I twirled in my amazing dress. I sat on the couch waiting for Prod to come.

Arie's POV
Me and roc decided to wear white. I had a a white bridal looking dress except it wasn't Cinderella like. It was more like straight down. I put on my white pumps. I already know roc was gonna like what he sees!

Yani's POV
Me Ray Danny and prince decided to wear pink. I had a strapless Cinderella skirt with a shorter bottom. It had a small whit flower on the left. I put on my pink and sparkly slides. I grabbed my pink leather jacket. Then I walked over to Danny's house.

Danny's POV
I didn't tell anybody but I don't plan on wearing a dress. But I will stick to the color I chose. So I put on a pink half shirt, it had hearts on it. I put on a pink camie under my shirt. I threw on black jeans and a pink belt. Then I heard the doorbell. I put on my pink Jordans, and opened the door. It was Yani. Her jaw dropped.
Yani: why aren't you wearing a dress.
Me: I don't plan on wearing on until prom
She gave me her I'm mad pouty face and crossed her arms as she sat on the couch. Then I heard a knock on the door. It was Princeton. He looked surprised too. He looked cute in his little suit and tie.
Prince: you look amazing!
Me:thank you
Prince: u too Yani
Yani: thanks
Ray: (honks horn) COME ON!!!
Prince: WERE COMING!!!
He holds out his hand for me to grab. So I grabbed his hand and told Yani to come on. We got in the car and drove off.

Ovauni's POV
I heard the doorbell ring it was Arie and roc.
Arie: come on prod is in the car.
We got in the car and drove off.

Danny's POV
As we walked in all eyes were on us. Then Ovauni, Arie, roc, and prod walked in. We all got one big table and sat together.

Then all of a sudden the DJ called out.
Dj: I heard mindless behavior was in the building.
Everybody screamed. Then the DJ put the spotlight on the guys.
Dj: why don't you come up and sing for us.
All of them looked at us like -should-we-go-. We all nodded.
As the went on stage everyone crowded around it. We all moved through the crowd. To get to the front of the stage. They started singing valentines girl. Everyone went nuts. Then all the guys put out their hands for us to grab. Everybody grabbed their hand. Ray twirled Yani around. And so did roc to Arie. Prodigy did the same to vauni. Except for me and Princeton. Me and him just started dancing.
As we were getting off the stage someone pulled on the guys legs and pulled. We all screamed at the girls.
One hissed at me and slapped me. One scratched Yani. Trust me the girl was bout to get punched if I wasn't there. One put a rip in vauni's dress and stole the belt. And one tore the straps off Arie's. Who knew high schoolers could be so violent.

Prince's POV
As we were walking back to the table, nobody was talking. Arie and Danny were limping. Vauni and Yani were scratched and bruised.
Me: were so sorry
Danny: -while holding her knee and pointing her finger at us- you guys owe us!
The girls: BIG TIME!!

We decided to leave about after 13 minuets. Nobody talked the whole way to Danny's house. As Danny got out I saw her limping worse than before. I got out and followed her in. All of a sudden she fell.