Mitsuki

"Mo-m" He cling to his mom shirt, tears flooding his face "Mom please do-n't leave" his voice crack again "please, please, please, please, please, please" he repeats again and again and again, trying to stop her mom from letting him alone in the dark place.

She doesn't bat an eye, harshly pushing him to the floor as she bark something about snot getting all over her, the last thing she says is "Keep you're filthy hands off of me, you're disgusting! I don't know why I gave birth to you!"

More tears fall of his eyes as he stays on the ground, his seven years old mind trying to trick itself in never hearing this, it doesn't work. He bites onto his hand as he try to muffle his sobs, tears flooding it.

His mom scrunch her face in disgust before walking away, screaming something over her shoulder "I'll let you out in five hours!"

He tries to shake to take shaky breath in, only making it worse as his lungs seems to have failed him, he tries again, to no result. The kid start to panic, he needs to breath, don't he?? Each time he tries, it only seems to get harder and harder until he gives up and curl onto himself.

At least he finally stopped crying, at that thought, his nose begin to hitch, a sign that the water works will probably soon start again.

He hides a whimper, clapping the same hand he had bitten on his mouth.

He smiles slightly, a small chuckle escaping his lips

"This is all a dream, right" he sits down, hands digging in the dirt "Just like ZuZu told me he had, he's afraid his mom will abandon him" one of his hands start scratching his forearm while the other stays in place "That's it" he stops moving "he got into my head" he laughs again as more tears spill.

Mitsuki stares at her son from the house's window, a disgusted frown painting her features.