13

Drip Drop

I was starting to go insane. I was tied to a chair and an unidentifiable liquid continuously dripped onto my head. I had no idea what it was and that was driving me crazy! Lara simply sat there and grinned at my desperate state.

I just need to take a deep breath and calm down. She's clearly torturing me, check. Now, what kind of torture. I'm not being physically harmed, so she's going with a psychological approach. Cool, check. Which torture tactic, though? Liquid dropping on head... Chinese water torture.

Chinese water torture is a mental process where "dangerous" cold water is slowly dripped onto the scalp, forehead or face for a prolonged period of time. The goal is to make the victim insane. The whole point of this torture is to humiliate me by fearing the worst of the liquid, when it's just water.

I debated revealing my knowledge to Lara. She clearly thought she was in control, so I simply allowed her to maintain that thought. Hailey walked through the courtyard. She whispered something to Lara, making her nod. Lara then got up, shot me a smirk, and then left. I groaned since I had no idea how long she's was going to allow my head to be soaked. I'm guessing not much longer since Hailey stopped the device.

Her glare bore into me as she untied my hands. She tugged me out the chair and had a firm grip on my bicep. I thought she was going to take me back to the dungeons, not the guest room. Once inside, Hailey ordered me into the tub. Ugh! This bitch is going to wash me again!

I gave Hailey my perfect RBF as she scrubbed me. Hailey shot back with a scowl. We were in a competition to see who looked angrier. I had to give it to Hailey... she was showcasing her annoyance well, especially when brushing my hair. Actually, I wouldn't call it brushing. I'd call it tugging and seeing how hard she could pull before my hair ripped off my scalp.

"Why are you giving me this?" I looked down at the beautiful blue gown Hailey handed me.

"There's a ball tonight." She simply stated.

She averted her eyes as I got changed. Still respectful I see. I put on the gown and Hailey sped over to zip me up. She then worked my hair into a gorgeous updo. I tried saying that I could apply my own makeup, but she disregarded my statement. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Hailey did a good job based on her own makeup.

Hailey fluffed up my hair and step back to asses me. She couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face. She was clearly proud of her work.

"Thanks." She frowned at my gratitude.

"You're still ugly." She turned on her heel, but I caught a glimpse of a teasing smile.

"Well, that's more of a reflection on your makeup skills since makeup should make me look better." I smirked at Hailey's scoff.

Hailey led me down the hall. Unlike my previous experience here, there was no one to tell the sleazy guards to back off. Hailey even appeared to enjoy their lustful looks at me. Finally, we arrived at the party. I'm convinced Hailey slowly led me here so that I could endure the guards longer.

Hailey attempted to sneak me in, but the vampires' eyes were on me. They drank in my form. I controlled the instinct to shiver. Hailey tried to usher me along, but a daring man stepped forward.

"Care if I have a bite?" He eyed me as he questioned Hailey.

"Yes." We turned to see Lara approaching. "If you couldn't tell... she's wearing the royal colors." Her glare spoke volumes. The man sheepishly nodded and apologized before rushing off. "Well, don't you look exquisite. All eyes are on you, love." She chuckled. "Walk with me." Hailey pushed me to follow Lara.

I was beyond bored. Lara forced me to follow her around like a lost puppy. Well, she did refer to me as her pet or dog. I growled whenever she'd refer to me with a derogatory term. Whenever I'd growl, she'd shoot me a glare. Lara moved to speak with an obnoxious man.

"Is she your blood slut?! He chuckled, along with the group.

I rolled my eyes. I was expecting Lara to join in the mockery, but she didn't. I observed her through the corner of my eye. Her fingers gently tapped against the glass. I knew it was one of her ticks she used to calm down. She was angry at the comment made? Oh, this is good!

"You must tell us, your majesty." A man struggled to control his laugh. "Do you bound her and then fuck the slut dry?" The group of them cackled in laughter.

"I can only imagine the sadism you enact on her. I mean... her blood is indescribable." Another man laughed.

He moved to get a deeper whiff, but Lara grabbed him by the face and threw him into the wall. The group and the entire hall went quiet. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Lara finished her glass of blood and signaled for everyone to get back to their previous activities. The vampires awkwardly acted like nothing abnormal just happen.

"Let's dance." She pulled my hand.