ROUND 2 PARTICIPANTS + JUDGES

We wish you the best of luck!

Here are the judge allotments for round 2. 

All Round 2 participants, please follow your judges and comment a heart emoji to show that you are active. 

The hosts spend a lot of time and effort so that this awards can be conducted smoothly and fairly. Being active is the least you can do in return.

NOTE: DO NOT CHANGE YOUR BOOK COVER, TITLE, DESCRIPTION OR USERNAME UNTIL THE AWARDS ARE CONCLUDED. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN ELIMINATION.

However, before we proceed, I (Sky) would like to offer the ones who didn't make it some tips. I decided to keep this note at the start instead of the end in hopes that everyone will see it.

So for the ones who couldn't pass this round, you must be wondering, "Why didn't I pass? How can I improve?"

Well, worry not, for I will answer those questions for you.

[Disclaimer: Once again, I am not a professional writer.]

One: GRAMMAR

- Make sure you write in a uniform tense. Do not switch from past to present or vice versa.

- Make sure you use proper punctuations

I cannot stress this enough. There were good books that didn't pass because of this.

Ex- Sentence: Taehyung went to the department store. He bought milk, soda and beer.

Ex- Dialogue (This is where most of you made a mistake): "I really missed you," Yoongi confessed.

Two: OTHER THINGS

- Make sure you have a good catchy description which will pull in the reader. It shouldn't reveal too much or too less about your book but it should give a rough idea of what the reader is in for.

- Make sure your books has a title that unique. The title should be relevant to your book and should stand out from the rest. There is no point in having the same title as a hundred other books on wattpad.