INTRODUCTION (MUST READ)

Welcome to the Ego Golden awards, 2021! 

An award show hosted by yours truly, Regina and Sky for BTS fanfiction writers.

Please note that this award show will not be held like regular award books. Therefore, we request you to carefully read through the below, so that you may understand how this awards show will work.

STAGE 1: PRELIMINARY ROUND

The award show will begin with this stage. In this round, we will accept all entries until the date of the deadline. 

However, if your form is filled incorrectly, or at the wrong place, it will not be considered.

How your books will be judged: The hosts will select 10 books after looking through the book covers and descriptions.

STAGE 2: MAIN ROUND

In this round, the 10 books that have passed stage 1 will be announced. The books will be judged by the judges allotted to you. 

How your books will be judged: Based on the judging criteria provided.

STAGE 3: OFFICIAL NOMINEES

5 books with the highest scores from round 2 will be announced as the official nominees.

These books will again be judged personally by the hosts.

How your books will be judged:  good plot, good grammar, uniqueness 

At the end of this stage, we will announce the grand winner from each category.

In the event we feel like there deserves to be more than one winner, we will announce it as a tie.

CATEGORIES: 

- BTS HYUNG LINE

- BTS MAKNAE LINE

- BTS SHIPS (ONLY BTS X BTS)

DISCLAIMER: 

The hosts are NOT professional writers in any way. However, we believe that we have enough grasp of the language and reading/writing experience to host and judge this show.

TAG your friends so that the awards can go more smoothly here -->

Ask your questions here -->