Important

I just finished Mekakucity Actors, and I'm so sad it's over, I nearly cried. That was the best show ever. Though you may say it is confusing, or uninteresting, the plot is unique, and the whole show intellectual, but also funny. I would have killed for more episodes, but I suppose this set number was okay. I really had to pay attention to understand, and at the end, I had to think the whole thing through. Now that I understand it, it is all the more enjoyable. So, Kuroha lived off of desires, and after the wishes were granted, he didn't have a life source and the show we see was the final loop, which had been played many times before, like in a part of Haruhi Suzimiya, and only Shintaro, Kuroha, and Marry truly knew this before anyone else. Marry is the queen, the granddaughter of the original monster. All of the powers, snakes, manifested in them were attracted to Marry. Konoha=Haruka. Ene=Takane.

Had I known all of those things and many more, I would have understood the show at the beginning and throughout.

Also, all of the connections are beautiful. Momo is Shintaro's sister. First. Ene was Takane, a friend of Shintaro, Ayano, and Haruka, who became Konoha. Second. Even before Hibiya met the whole gang, he ran into Momo, and already knew Konoha. Third. And many more.

This is the best show I've seen so far, because of the plot and many other aspects. Sorry if I spoiled it, but I had to get that out of my system. If you haven't seen it already, WATCH IT. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH ALL OF IT. -Oliver