39

Imagine Maze Runner -39 (English)

„Hey Minho i gotta question, uhmm when does a greenie arrive?" „So normally the newbie should be here in a few days." I nodded and before we went into the maze I went to thomas room to say goodbye and after that I went to the garden and saw Newt and Zart working there. „Good morning, love. Slept well last night?" Zart looked confused at us and I laughed. „NO you don't have to look at us like that zart. He meant something differnt. And to your question, yes I slept well thanks." „Yeah you know next time I won't wake you up and just carry right on because when you're tired you're pretty annoying and grumpy. And you fell anyways so I could just carried you right away." he laugehd and looked at me. „Ok I hope there will no next time. If you wern't there, I had a broken leg right now.

:)Ok I just want to thank you again. I have to go the doors are opening soon." He hugged me and I hugged him back and he put his chin on my head with no effort because he was so tall. „Be careful love." I nodded and said: „I will. Don't worry." i started walking to the doors and saw minho standing infront of them and holding a bag with food to me. „Here your lunch. Or do you want to eat with Newt in the tree house again." I shouldn't have told him. „Oh funny. Did you eat a clown for breakfast?" He laughed and we started to run into the maze.