14

The second time he kissed you on the lips after all this time

The second time he kissed you on the lips after all this time. His lips taste so sweet that the sweetness hasn't left yours. Everything was lovely when it was him. The way he backhugging you last night, arm around your waist,then you could sense his breath touched your neck and way down to your shoulder. While you were sleeping accompanied by pleasant dreams that come from heaven.

How could this be a reality when you always live in your imaginition. No,it must be your fantasy dream again, however his touch seems real. The way his gaze on you with love. It wasn't a one night stand,as he would not dare if you didn't want.

You woke up,and the first thing you saw is the ceiling room. Laying down with eyes half opened,sleepy face. You yawned.

It wasn't a dream,Haneul.

A quiet voice coming from nowhere whispered near your eyes. And you don't get it what the voice trying to convey.

Your eyes widen. You realise now.

It happened,for real.

You quickly turned your head to the right side,hoping he was there. Unfortunately,he don't. The space beside you was....empty.

You get up and sat there on his bed,quiet. As you tried to figure out something.

"I adore you,too" the words he said to you in the ferriswheel repeatedly spinning in your mind.

"I adore you,too." you said.

"Whoaa!~" you pulled the blanket to cover yourself screaming joyfully. Your black ocean eyes became bigger,your pink lips formed a parabola curve, you smile with joy. You even jumped up and down a little in a bed while your heart bumping crazily.

After you pulled out the blanket; a face tinted with a pink shade. You cupped your face, a large grin splitting your face.

"He never fails to melt my heart." You talked alone. "Where did he learn all of this?" You put your face between your hands.

"But,where's Hoshi?" You smile faded as you were suddenly thinking about him. You immediately got up and left the bed room as you were searching for him. You took a glance on the wall clock,and it still early in the morning. 7.00 a.m.

As you walked,you heard a sound came from the kitchen. The noise of boil oil popped out,someone was in the kitchen, perhaps making breakfast for all of the household. Eomma maybe. You continuesly walked only to find Soonyoung tried to cook an egg.

He was wearing a black shirt with sleeves rolled up,his hair was messy. And he didn't realise your presence though as he was backfacing you. You watched him from behind then zoomed what around him,and you saw the eggshields being thrown on the cabinet. Shaking your head before made your way to approach him.

"Is that breakfast?"

He quickly turned his head,and looked to the pan back with a coy smile. "Oh,it's you."