You Call it Change- and I Call It Revenge

You Call it Change- 

and I Call it Revenge 

Ok here's a story that I just wanted to post for the heck of it. This chapter, does not mention the girls name. 

I apologize, but I need it like that for now. You'll see why soon :)  

Anyways, comment and vote.

You Call it Change- 

and I Call it Revenge.

Chapter one: The Pain 

"NERD! Nobody likes you, don't you understand?" he yelled at me. I just sat there, listening intently, not caring what he thought of me anymore. To be honest, I don't care about what anyone thinks of me anymore. People thought they can break me down, hurt me- like I was as fragile as glass...they are wrong.  

"You see you think your "all that" well guess what you freak- Nobody not one person likes you!!!" he kept screaming at my face. I just sat there, looking at him emotionlessly. I'm still just listening, zoning in and out of him yelling...would he ever realize he doesn't bother me anymore? Everyday, every bloody day he yelled at me, trying to bug me, trying to break my walls down. Everybody does, every bloody kid at my school...I'm unaffected by their words though. 

Do they know that? I'm sure they don't, cause they still bug me. Will they ever know? Most likely not. Do they care? Nope and they never have. Will they stop bugging me? Oh I wish, well actually I don't, it'd be awkward without them trying to bother me.  

"YOUR A LOSER! Just drop dead from this world ok? You'll benefit the world if you did!" he kept yelling, he's been a this for about one hour now...stupid beach...(AN: I don't really cuss) 

I stood up and walked out, and walked out of the school. That was my last class, I was there for an extra hour to get yelled at once again, sigh they never give up. Never ever give up, but for once his words rang in my head, nerd-freak-loser, only his words ever actually meant something, no one else...just him. Brad Matthews...captain of the football team and hottest guy in school- pffh he took the time from his precious barbie doll girlfriend just to yell at me, tell me what I am, who I am, and what I do..and only his words ever stuck in my head . 

I unlock the door to my house, and step inside. My mom wasn't home yet, me and her has complicated lives. I threw my bag down, and walked down the hall into my room. I shut my door, and look at the mirror and saw why Brad had said all that, I really was a freak, a nerd, and a loser.  

My plaid skirt, with a white tank top..matching my tie dye cardigan. My shoes, old worn out flats, I continued looking at myself in the mirror, and stopped when my eyes reached my face- the reason why I never got close to anyone. The reason why I get yelled at and bugged. The reason why my heart is always going to be torn apart. The reason people will drop everything their doing just to stare....the scar. This scar, of all places, is on my face. From my right eye across my face to my left ear...the one thing that brought back all the painful memories. I ran my hand across my face, I almost broke down in tears remembering who I am, who did what, and why my life fell a part in one night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thanks for reading(: 

I'll update soon, and I'm having writers block for WANTED ): please don't hate me

Vote and Comment PLEASEEEE

<33LilShortie  

AKA Marina

P.S. The girl.....frizzy hair is what her style is. The same color and everything