Fur and feather

Will had nearly always suspected me of being the Chesapeake Ripper, and who am I to deny him that fantasy? But to him, I go by many names, not all he knows are mine. The Ravenstag, the Wendigo, the Ripper, some even called me Death himself.
I decided to force the truth upon Will and deal with the consequences when they show themselves.

He came to my home rather late one night and asked for shelter, of which I was quite happy to provide, given that he stay the night. Will took my offer and wandered into the kitchen area, currently being cleaned from the dinner I made myself two hours ago. He looked around, his back to me, and I thought this would be a good time to wear another skin. A more familiar one at least.
A soft rustling of fabric sounded throughout the quiet home, and he turned to me, a composed look but I could see the hints of confusion his eyes held. My clothes were gone, and instead of human flesh I had sleek black fur, raven feathers marking my shoulders, legs, and arms. My legs turned digitigrade and black antlers spouted from my head, making me look more menacing then one really should. As Will looked me up and down, I could almost tell he knew it was me.
"Hannibal..?" He tested, his voice nearly failing. I made a jerking motion with my head, and stepped towards him, my legs working to keep my heavy build upright. Wills face flushed either out of embarrassment or of dark fantasies his mind made for him, and I saw his hand reach for a large knife on the counter behind him. Luckily he was too far to really reach it before I lunged forward and caught his face in my clawed hands, pressing my forehead against his and channeling his inner Other, my large antlers cracking the worn tires of the kitchen.

He hesitated to go into the meld but soon enough we wandered the halls of his mind, watching the corridors of memories with some interest. I was dragging him roughly by the wrists and was struggling to keep up. At the end of the main area, a large seated being sat, and watched with a calculated expression. The Other seated in his mind was undoubtedly strong, but in a way the situation was quite humorous. Will's "Shadow Twin" was also Wendigo in nature, but many details were different. The face was skeletal and bone peaked through the face, he adorned two pairs of horns, antlers similar to mine and a set of smaller, more feminine pair of horns that jutted out like a non biblical demon. His figure was more curvy and featured a fascinating new limb. He had a tail, a wonderful choice for his Others body in my opinion, it was thin and tapered down to a fluff at the end.
Overall, Wills Other was absolutely ravishing.

My left hand held Wills wrist as I had been "guiding" his sad essence down his mind, so I offered my right hand for his Shadow Twin to take, to guide them both to the real world. He grasped it as though he had no personal connection with the human at my side, and that was understandable, both sides lack of knowledge about each other. Reentering the kitchen, Will gasped and stumbled back, eyes darting before his change took hold. He screamed as his horns broke through the skin of his head, the epidermal layer taking a dark foggy red shade. Through bleary eyes, he tried to strip his clothes so they didn't tear but in his agony he failed, my help was deemed needed at this point. I tore his shirt off of his frame, no other course could be done for that, but the pants he got off successfully so I striped the mundane boxer briefs off of him. His horns now fully formed, he tried to focus on something on the cutting board a piece of meat perhaps, but another change happened and he staggered into my arms. I guided my sweet Will into another room, and looked over what had happened to his body at this point.

A semi-large set of antlers adorned his head, and below them the smaller, more curved set jutted from his hairline. I trailed his backbones down to his ass, and noticed a tail differing from the pure beast from his mind. This one had flesh instead of the furry material the Wendigo had, and the fluff was the color of his curly human locks which he surprisingly kept in his new form. His eyes looked quite hollow but you could still see blue orbs darting to and fro. His fingers had grown to semi-sharp claws, nowhere near as sharp and defined as mine however but still visibly sharp. His legs were now deformed looking but I understood that they were still forming into the Deerfield stature and not the usual human type. Given his pure human form not being too far gone, his new body was absolutely ravishing.

He seemed to have passed out so I picked up his limp body and carried back out and into the living room area. Resting his head on a pillow, I laid him on the couch and left the room, waiting for his revival. The overall sight made the Wendigo in me want to claim and rape him there on the couch, but I stopped myself in time before things got out of hand.