CHAPTER 2

<TYLER'S POV>

        As I heard Eric's voice. I hurriedly went down and I can see that Eric has a smirk on his face. I was kinda mad because I was the last one to know that they were gonna throw a party. While we were eating breakfast, Eric and the other girls were planning on what will happen on the day of the party. The party will be in our house tomorrow. Eric and I made some phone calls to our friends about the celebration. Abby and Cameron planned for the food and drinks. Eric and I wanted beers but the girls disagreed so we begged on our knees. We used our puppy eyes so they could say yes. " Cuties!" Cameron said "Awww!" Abby said. In the end they couldn't say no. We were so glad that they allowed us.

<ERIC'S POV>

         As I was sitting in the couch, Abby sat beside me and she whispered to my ear "Don't drink too much." then she leaned on my shoulder and I gave her a nod. I placed my arm around her and I whispered to her ear "I love you." "I love you too" she replied. We looked at the newly couples in front of us and they looked so sweet together.

<CAMERON'S POV>

         Abby and Eric were so cute together and I noticed them looking at us. They went back to their conversation. Tyler and I were sitting in the couch in front of Eric and Abby. Tyler grabbed me in for a kiss and it was so passionate. I stopped it before it gets worst. Tyler asked "What's wrong?" "It's nothing" she says back. I saw his smile fade away so I kissed him back. He smiled again and he's so cute when he smiles.

The doorbell rang...

<ABBY'S POV>

          When I heard the doorbell rang, the maids hurriedly went outside of the mansion and went to the gate. An unknown couple entered the mansion through the door. He introduced himself.

<UNKNOWN GUY'S POV>

           "Hi! My name is Alex Wolff and this is my girlfriend Jessica Martin" he said.

<ABBY'S POV"

          Tyler and Eric stood up and went to Alex and they gave him a hug. Wait, Alex Wolff? Are they related? My sister and I were shocked because the three of them looked like brothers. Eric invited Alex and Jessica to sit in the other couch and they explained to us their relationship with him.

<ERIC'S POV>

         "Alex is our cousin from New York and even though we have the same family name that doesn't mean we're brothers." I sat beside Abby and she held my hand. Tyler sat beside Cameron and did the same thing.

<ALEX'S POV>

          "Nice to meet you guys!" he said. Then he invited us if we wanted to smoke.

<TYLER'S POV> 

          We forgot to tell you guys that he is somehow a smoker. The girls shouted no and we understanded because it's bad for our health. Alex congratulated me and I said "Thank you!" back.

<JESSICA'S POV> 

           By the time dinner came, We all sat in a big table and we all sat with our love one. We were all tired so they brought Alex and I to our rooms. We unpacked and we were ready to sleep.

The next day...

Party!!