Darkness Creeping

Jameson

There's an art to keeping my double life a secret. It takes time to perfect a stoic look when a woman or man wants to know what I do. I can't just outright say that I murder people for a living, but sometimes I want to blurt it out. Sometimes I feel like if I told someone then I would be set free. As I circle my first victim in months, my mind keeps going back to Reece and Madison. My kitten and my little fox.

There's a reason I gave them both those nicknames and there's nothing sexual about it. It's how I perceived them both when I took them to my home. Madison is silent, her features are feline in my eyesight. She's African-American with the most beautiful upward slant to her grey eyes. Her nose is round and on the smaller side, and her lips have the perfect sweetheart shape to them. She is what I'd imagine Mother Earth to look like. And not to mention her soft voice that seems to wrap around my heart and squeeze. God, when I fucked her last night, she all but purred for me as she squeezed her nipples or rubbed her soft hands up and down my chest. I could not have fucked her like a beast if I wanted to--not with the way she looked at me. My little kitten.

Then there's Reece, whose eyes told a story his lips could never tell. He was an open book. When looked at by a stranger, I'm sure he came off as a wholesome man who may be shy, but that was far from the truth. Reece was sly. I could tell he knew how to play people as well as he knew how to take my ten-inch dick. Last night was my first time being with a man, and I'm happy as fuck it was him. I've always been curious, well, not truly. I had a crush once but never acted on the urge.

"P-Please, j-j-just let me g-go." My soon-to-be to be victim says as I stop in front of him. I look down at the morbidly obese man and wonder for just a moment how the hell anyone got him down to the basement of my new building.

"And why would I do something like that, Edward? You owe me a lot of money, well, you owed my father a lot of money and it's time you pay up."

"I-I'm broke. I-If I c-could pay, I-I would." Edward said and snot rolled down over his disgusting lips. I cringe away in disgust before walking over to my table of toys and picking up a large knife.

"My father did you a service I would have never done," I begin as I circle the man. He's trembling to the point that the chair wobbles beneath him. "He kept you out of the public eye after you were caught touching your own daughter. My father kept you out of jail senator, and then he made the headlines disappear. Months after that, your daughter, Alexis jumped off the Golden-Gate bridge to her death. They never recovered her body, and you never mourned for her. So I ask you," I pause and squat to look Edwards straight in the eyes. "Why is your life any more valuable than hers?" With that I stab into the artery on Edwards thigh and listen to him scream. As I pull the knife free he sputters as he tries to speak but I know he won't be able to say another word. The life is draining out of him to fast.

"See you in hell," I say with a smile as I drop the knife and exist up the stairs to the main area of my building. There I find Robert, the man who will guard not only me, but Reece and Madison as well. He owns his own business of body-guards and they are the best of the best. My father recommended them in his will. He now works for me alone. 

"I need his body disposed of and the basement cleaned by the end of the day." I say to Robert and he gives me a curt nod before pulling out his phone. He trails behind me as I go to my office. Inside is a feeble looking woman. Mrs. O'Hern, Edwards ex-wife and Alexis'mother.

"Is it done?" The woman sniffles and I give her the kindest smile that a man who just murdered another man can give a person.

"It is."

"Very well, here you are." Mrs. O'Hern hands me a six-figure check before walking out of my office without another word. Robert escorts her and I take a seat at my desk. Powering on my computer, I do the necessary work to scan the check and have it deposited into my bank from where I sit. My phone chimes and I fish it out of my pants pocket. It's only then that I notice I have a little blood on my hands. Ignoring it, I put in my passcode and see I have a message from Reece. I got both of their numbers this morning before I left them to have their day.

I inhale sharply when I click on the video that was sent. It's Reece and Alexis inside of what appears to be a dressing room. The phone is pointed downward and I can see Reece's dick as it slides in and out of Madison. She facing him with one leg hooked on his waist.

"Are you recording?" She say in a breathy whisper.

"Yes, ma'am, " Reece responds softly followed by an almost silent groan. I continue to watch as Reece fucks Madison the camera unsteady but still steady enough that I can see what's going on. Fuck, this is the sexiest message that I have ever received.

"Don't cum," Madison finally says as she reaches her peek. Reece grunts as he moves the phone up to show her face as her mouth open on a silent cry of exctasy. When Madison is done cumming, she looks at the camera and smiles. My heart seems to beat out of my chest as I look at her.

Mine.

Her and Reece are mine.

The camera then cuts off and my fingers begin to type quickly.

Jameson: Who told you two to fuck in public? Very bad. Punishments will be given before dinner and the movie.

Reece: We did this to please you. Why are we being punished?

Jameson: Oh I am more than pleased, but what if someone would have heard your moans or our flowers moans? That would not have pleased me. You two want me, am I correct?

Reece: Yes sir. Very much.

Jameson: Then every sound that you two make belongs to me. I am a possessive man. I own every part of you two. If that's not something that can be dealt with, then I understand. Things will just have to end here.

Reece: No! We get it. We are sorry.

Jameson: You will be. I get off at three. The dinner reservation is at six and the movie starts at nine. From three to four, you two will be naked and begging for me to fuck you. I want you on your hands and knees on the bed when I get home. I want Madison naked sitting in a kneeling position beside you. Anything less will earn you two something I promise you will not want. Try me.

I put my phone in my pocket and ignored it when it chimed again. Tonight should be fun but this afternoon is going to be the best part.