0.32

Again, if y'all attack Kaine, I'll cut your now existing dicks off-

Me- you are my sunshine!! my only sunshine

Me- you make me HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!! When skies are gayyyy

Me- gray** fuck

Me- You'll never know dear, how much I really like you

Me- please don't take my sunshine away!!

Me- Good morning my pretty sunshine!! 

Percy waited paitently for his boyfriend to respond, shaking the medication bottle. A dozen spilled out into his hands accidentally. His mood dropped instantly.

Just the thought of swallowing them all flooded his mind. What they'd do. How it'd effect him.

Would it kill me?

That doesn't seem so bad.

The ding of Percy's phone interrupted his thoughts. He grumbles softly and but kept the pills in his hand.

Sore-Eye🌞- You're so adorable. Good morning Bee!! How are you today?

Percy's thumb hovered over, he began typing out words but deleted them before sending.

I was okay but now I'm shitty.

I can't send that.

I'm fine.

That sounds agressive.

Me: I'm doing okay. How are you???

"Want some eggs?"

Percy's eyes adverted from his phone over to Kaine, who was walking towards the fridge. The blondes eyes switched down to the pills, the numerous pills in his hand.

It was hard to believe his life was in his hands. Stop. Put them away, dumbass.

"No thanks."

Kaine grabbed the egg carton from the fridge, glancing over at Percy. His eyes landed on the pills still in his hands.

"Percy, put those away..."

"I didn't mean to pour them all, I got distracted."

The dirty blonde tilted his hands and put all the pills back, taking one. And one only.

Sore-Eye🌞- You sure everything okay? Are you busy today?

Percy wish he wasn't busy today. He had a fucking weigh in and the last time he had one the doctor threatened, no, fucking promised that he'd have to go to the hospital if his weight and vitals didn't improve.

Everything was low, calcium, iron, vitamin A,B,C to Z,Y,Z. His weight was almost as low as it was when he left the hospital, which was still fairly low, but kept him stable.

He knew it didn't change. His weight was either than same or lower. Bruises from just lightly bumping into the counter were appearing.

Hair was falling, he avoided brushing it, touching it, washing it. Which was disgusting, fucking gross to him, Percy wondered how he had such a perfect boyfriend.

Me- I'm okay :) I have a doctor's appointment soon :/  I can call you later tho, if that's okay❤️

"Do you want something else then? You have weigh in today...and I'm worried about you, Percy..."

The boy didn't know what got over him. He felt angry and annoyed. He was so fucking tired of people worrying about him, so fucking tired of pills, so fucking tired if vitamins, so fucking tired of staying alive!