Chapter 10

The next day I was picked up by a woman by helicopter. I climbed in and I stared out the window and I looked at where we were going; we were going to the north, which was where Gotar was. What? But then the helicopter flew even further, over the sea. I looked around and was in shock. After about an hour we arrived at a little island.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's the private lands of the royal family of Locatlie" She said looking at me and I nodded. "King William will be here in a half an hour. The weather in Gotar was worse than this. If you follow this path, you will arrive at a hut" She said and I nodded slowly looking at him. "It's just the two of you here, no one else. No security. Nothing. The world has no idea this even exists."

"But you do." I said looking at her and she nodded.

"That's because I'm the daughter of Princess Yolene" She said with some amusement and my eyes widened. "Cousin" She said and I bit my lip for a second.

"Sorry" I said and she shook her head.

"It's fine." She said right away and I nodded as I then smiled.

"Thank you." I said and she nodded as I then climbed out and it was raining like mental and I ran down the path and arrived at this beautiful house. As I got to the door, I took off my jacket and hung it there. I then took off my clothes and I grabbed my suitcase and put on a loose shirt and a pair of sweatpants and fuzzy socks. I put my hair in two inverted braids and I made myself some tea. This was a great spot.

I took a sip of my tea and then walked to my bag where I had the nine questions of cleansing that I needed answers to. I put it down in front of me. The kitchen was in the same space as the living room and the dining room, which was nice. It was a sort of bar situation and I had the view to the front door. I would know exactly when Will would come in. I made a sandwich for myself, as there was food here which was nice. I then yawned as I looked out the window and the rain was insane. After another ten minutes the front door opened and I turned my head to look at Will whom walked in, shaking his head, his hand through his hair. He took off his shoes and he looked up as he saw me and I stared back at him. I didn't know what to say, so I looked down at my questions.

"Why did you lie to me?" I said and he stared at me and his eyes widened for a second.

"O. We're doing this now? Can I take off my jacket first and change-"

"No." I said and he nodded slowly at that as he kept his jacket on, shaking it off a bit.

"We-"

"No" I said, interrupting him again and he looked up from his feet. "No 'we talk'. Even though the three of you are triplets and make a lot of decisions together, you are an individual person. I want to know why YOU lied to me." I said looking at him. "You could have veto'd is as the leader king, and with our relationship, I want to know why you lied to me." I said and he let out a small breath as he slowly walked up and he pointed to the barstool on the other side and I nodded.

"I lied to you about our choice, because I thought it was better for our relationship at the time. I thought that if you knew you were a second choice, you'd be insecure about our bond, which you have no need to be." he said as he opened his jacket and I frowned at that and he then closed it again, I had not told him he could take off his jacket. "Then after a couple of weeks I thought it was better if you did not know, as it would change nothing about the situation. It would only hurt you and that is the last thing I wanted." He said and I nodded slowly at that. "I had loads of moments to say it to you though, but every time I did think about how that would affect your relationship with Hugo and Trevor. I also thought it would only make our relationship more complicated, like it is now" he said and I nodded slowly looking at me. "Now, looking back at the situation, it was a shitty move. Because it would have been better if you heard it from me, or Hugo or Trev, instead of from someone else, and especially in the way you did. I apologise for lying to you and I'm really sorry you had to find out the way you did." he said and I nodded slowly at that, putting my hand in my neck for a second and I looked at the second question.