Chapter 1

Trevor P.O.V

"Trevor stop!" I heard a voice state and I turned around, the voice that I heard demanded me to stop. He was the leader king and I had to stop, or else I'd get punished. I turned around and looked at my triplet brother. Apart from our face shape and the texture of our hair, we looked nothing alike. But then again, we had the same mother, but not the same father. His brown curly hair went all over the place, his green eyes boring into mine. The panic was clear in his green eyes. His mouth was one firm line and he had a bullet proof vest on. He was the leader king, meaning he had veto power. My other brother and I had power, loads of power, but at the end of the day; William was the leader king. Next to him walked my other triplet brother; Hugo. His brown curly hair was styled perfectly, his brown eyes which our wife was obsessed with showed pure and utter panic. His mouth was in that grim line as well and he also had a stupid bullet proof vest on.

"Put this on first." William demanded and I looked at him in pure panic as he threw me a bullet proof vest and I put it on. "We're sounding the alarm as we speak. Yordi went to the help desk line, and all the men were ignoring calls. The ten men working there were also in on it and are brought to cells right now. Natalie is currently taking the calls." William said as I put on a bullet proof shirt over that, covering my arms and my neck, my hands shaking. "We're going to find her Trevor." he said to me and I looked up at him.

"But in what state William? They have an hour lead." I replied to him "How do we know whom we can trust? Maybe she isn't even Gotar anymore. Maybe they took her to the USA, maybe she went with them. Or she's-" I said as I was full on panicked. I put on the bullet proof pants and shirt over the vest and I then got a helmet with a camera on it and I let out a small breath. The alarms were currently going off, this alarm meant that everyone should be inside. If you weren't inside; you would be shot at if you didn't have a good explanation. But I knew that everyone was inside. The Gotar borders were closed right now too, and the jail was locked.

I walked to the twenty men that were here waiting.

"What about the Military?" I said to William as we started to walk towards King Robert's statue.

"We can't get hold of Trendan. Tracked his ID and the last time it was signalled, was somewhere in the sky. We believe he might be part of it" William said. "Can you keep a level head and take the lead on this mission, or do you need me to do it?" He said and I stared at him and he took a step back in fear. I knew that my brothers were afraid of me whenever I got into my monstrous side. Normally William, or any other leader king, would take the lead over missions like this. But William knew that I was better at that, that I understood fear better. I had a better understanding of what my wife, our wife, would do in this situation.

"What about her necklace with the tracker?" I stated as we kept walking and the military men were all listening to me.

"Last signalled at the street. We think it has been ripped off." Hugo said and I nodded slowly at that.

"How were we not informed earlier?" I stated as we were almost at the street.

"The alarm central people all put the phonecalls on hold; so they're currently being arrested for a slightly peaceful interrogation by a 9 month pregnant Nat" Hugo said and I couldn't help but be amused at that. Natalie was our sister, the youngest of the ten. She was my best friend, but then again, we could've been twins. Not only because we looked exactly alike; she was me with a wig and a slightly broader nose like mum. We were the exact same; we loved torturing people. And a pregnancy was definitely not going to stop her. I froze as I stood still for a second as the wind hit me, and everyone stopped around me.

"She's pregnant." I said looking at Hugo whom grimaced looking at me and he nodded. "If they-" I said looking at Hugo. "If we catch one of these fuckers. He gets locked up in the ring of hell." I said, the ring of hell was the most inhumane place on earth, and I was the leader of that. "And nobody but me gets to touch them."