Prologue

My name is Tyler. At least, that's what they tell me it is. They say that I have been in a coma for years. I was asleep when the president issued the order to abolish the former style of living and make people live in secure safe zones for fear of a mass plague. What they didn't know, was that the government actually created the disease to eradicate free will and create an army of civilians to take out their enemies. I am immune to that virus, so they put me in a coma. But there are more like me. And I am awake. To save humanity, I must lead a few other immune people to the Gatekeeper. A mysterious being who supposedly has the key that unlocks the walls of Sector B12, the capital safe zone. But it won't be easy with some sectors harboring dangerous criminals and people who's minds were shattered by the disease, we're gonna need a lot of luck. And changing a group of teens into warriors doesn't happen overnight. But neither did other great revolutions. We will face trials and tasks, one more dangerous that the one before it. But to defeat the threats that lurk beyond the shadows, me and my team of will try to overthrow the government. For better or for worse, we were all destined for greatness and glory. We are the retribution. And we are a force to be reckoned with.