25

Bonjour Paris!

"Lia, take a picture of me!" Sunkyung stated as she posed in front of the Eiffel Tower. "1,2,3 Smile you idiot." Lia told her as sungkyung run to her to check her photo. "Thanks, I'm going to post this on my instagram." She said. Lately, Sungkyung has been posting lots of pictures which Lia found sus.

"What's with you? You usually post like 4 to 5 times but now your posting 6 to 7 times. Are you posting for someone?" She asked her, "What? Of Course no! Is it bad to post that many for a day?" She asked back.

Lia placed her hand on Sunkyung's shoulders, "Sungkyung, Just tell me." She said, The girl sighed in defeat. "I'm posting so Jake can notice me, Okay? I want to grab his attention but I don't have enough confidence so, I'll grab it silently." She told her which made Lia laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Sungkyung asked, "No confidence? Girl, you're the girl that I have known for how many years! I know you can do it! There's nothing wrong if he rejects you, his loss." Lia told her and rolled her eyes at the same time.

"You're saying that as if you have confessed to someone already." Sungkyung chuckled at her and continued taking selfies. "I did, I confessed already." Lia stated which made sungkyung aghast. "You did?! To whom? When did you do it?" She asked. "To Jungwon." She replied.

Sunkyung was stunned at the words that was coming out of Lia's mouth. "Girl, You for real? So, did he reject you? I mean he already has Euna." She told her. "That's the thing, it's kinda sus. He didn't want to talk about them." Lia stated which made Sunkyung more interested to the topic.

"I get it!" Sunkyung shouted making the people look at them, "What do you mean?" Lia asked her best friend. "I think Euna and Jungwon are not in love! There's a possibility that the two are faking their relationship!" She said raising her index finger as if she had conducted the most brilliant idea ever.

"Idiot really matches your name. They can't be faking, I mean, Why would they? falling in love is the only solution to see colors." Lia said, Sunkyung face palmed herself. "Your the idiot here." Sunkyung told her, "Come on, let's just take pictures." Lia said as sungkyung followed her.

----------

The two families decided to go eat first before going to another trip. "I'll pay." Sunkyung's mother said, "I'll pay our dinner later." Lia and sunghoon's mother told her.

as usual, two mothers would gossip and spill some tea to each other. Sunghoon was busy texting his friends, sometimes face timing them. "Lia! He liked my post!" Sungkyung said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but, never ever assume he likes you just because he liked your post." Lia said, making it look like she was giving life needed advices. "Girl, I never assumed he likes me. I'm just happy." Sungkyung told her as she began to fix her hair and take another selfie.

"Here's your order." The waiter began serving everything that they've ordered. Then the two families began eating their foods.

Jungwon POV

Jungwon's grandma called his phone, "Why don't you spend your vacation here?" His grandma suggested, "That's actually a good idea, grandma!" He told her and then began packing his bags.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." His grandma said and then the call ended, Jungwon picked up his cat, "Guess what? We are going to grandma's tomorrow!" He said while hugging his cat, "meow" he then giggled as if his cat also understood what he said.

"Don't leave me choco." Jungwon whispered to his cat as he tightly hugged him, tears were rolling on his cheek.

***