10

I know this is not a Jake book, but he looks super fine in that photo so I couldn't resist but put it. 😣

"Can we meet up by the bridge? Just a few blocks away from school

"Can we meet up by the bridge? Just a few blocks away from school. If you don't have anything to do." He asked me.

I just want to see him happy, even if the reason behind it is not me.

"Sure, can we meet up early? I have to do something very very important after school."

"Okay then! Let's meet right after school!" He said, I just smiled because he's so cute. That girl is very very very lucky to have him in her life.

"I have to go now jungwon, I don't want to be late." I then waved him goodbye as I went to my classroom feeling a bit down.

"What's with you?" Sungkyung sure seems to know me very well to the point that she knows what emotions I'm feeling.

"Jungwon really likes her, and I'm helping him."
Sungkyung face Palmed herself. "Lia, when will you ever learn?"

I looked at her, "what do you expect? I don't even learn anything at school, what more in love?" I replied.

"O my god Lia! Why are you helping him getting that girl?!"

"Cause, I don't know! Seeing him being happy makes me happy too." Sungkyung wanted to say something back but the substitute teacher was already here.

"Today we will be learning about colours!" She said, she seems like a jolly person.

Out of all the colours that she mentioned, the definition of yellow caught my attention.

"The color yellow symbolises optimism, energy, joy, happiness and friendship."

***************
After many hours of lessons, quizzes, announcements, school was finally done.

"Don't forget to practice Lia! The competition is this Friday!" She said, Sungkyung sure does miss modelling.

"Yeah, you too! Good luck to us!" I then waved goodbye to her as I walk to the bridge jungwon told me to go to.

He's not here yet, so I sat by the bench, I faced the beautiful view.

I then hear someone running so I look at my left and saw Jungwon getting tired from running.

"What took you so long? I thought we agreed to not be late cause I have something to do." I told him trying to be bossy.

"Damn, no need to be so bossy Ms. Lia" he said air quoting the 'bossy' word, he then sat down and breathed heavily because of the running earlier.

"Why here? Out of all the places, we could've gone to the cafe. But why here?" I asked, looking at him.

"Oh, this is my favourite spot when I get tired of school. It's just nice to see the view." I mean, it really is nice.