thirteen ~ coronation day part 2

Everyone was shocked. The girl who they all hated, the mean snobby brat Chloe Bourgeois was a Princess. She was the Princess of China.

As Chloe came down the stairs she saw all of the shocked expressions on her classmates faces and she just thought "Your in for a hell of a surprise"

Chloe went and stood beside everyone else. "Now may I introduce all of the Princes, Prince Charlie and Prince Ninio!" King Archie said. Nino and Charlie walked down the stairs and the class just got way more confused, Nino is a Prince?

Nino and Charlie went and stood with the rest of their family. Chloe whispered something to Nino "Look at their faces, they are gonna be even more shocked when Mari comes down!" Nino just smirked.

Marinette was standing at the top of the stairs but nobody from downstairs could see her. She was freaking out and she was shaking. She remembered what Chloe told her earlier "Your going to be the best Queen that China has ever had, trust me!" She started to calm down. Suddenly she heard her Father saying,

"Now may I introduce your future Queen, Princess Marinetta Cheng!"

Marinette took a deep breath, she smiled and walked down the stairs and waved. She could see all of her classmates expressions and they were priceless! She walked up to the microphone and started her speech.

"Hello everyone. I know I haven't been seen in China for a few years but I'm back now. I want to assure you all that I will do everything in my power to protect and help you all as Queen. I want to say a few thank you's. First of all thank you to everyone who is gathered here today and everyone who is watching from their homes. Next of all I aant to say thank you to my best friend Camilla, you have been there for me ever since we were born. I couldn't have asked for a better Lady In Waiting. You were there for me when I was getting bullied, when I was in hospital after getting brutally beat up and you took care of me. When I was close to ending it all you were there for me. Camilla you are so amazing and so kind and you will be an amazing Lady In Waiting to be right by my side. Next of all I want to say thank you to Ninio, your like my brother at this point and I appreciate everything you have done for me over these past few years. You will be an amazing Prince and I know it. You were there for me during my lowest points and when I wanted to give up. Next I want to say thank you to my old classmates, if it wasn't for you all then I wouldn't have realized how strong I am. You all sent me to hell and back but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I want to thank you all for showing your true colours. I also want to thank anyone who has been there for me during my hard times, I appreciate anything that you have done for me, small pe big it really helped me. I have gone through my own battles and I will be introducing new bullying policies to make sure nobody has to ever face bullying alone. I will also be introducing child support services which will be free for any child to call. I will serve as best as I can as Queen."

Marinette steeped down from the podium (idk what they're called but like the things people make announcements on)  and stood beside her parents. All of her classmates were speechless, Marinette was the future Queen. Soon the King and Queen went to coronate Marinette "Do you Marinetta Cheng promise to serve your duties as Queen and protect the citizens," they said "I, Marinetta Abigail Cheng promise to serve my duties as Queen and promise to protect the citizens." Marinetta replied "I now declare you Queen Marinetta Cheng of China!" King Archie said.

Everyone was filled with joy. People gathered in the street and cheered because they knew they were in good hands. They knew their Queen would protect them and that she would be a good ruler.

Everyone went to the ballroom where the ball was being held. Alya and Adrien came up with a plan with the class so they could confront Marinette and apologize. Marinette was talking to people non stop at the party so it was difficult to get her alone. Finally Marinette left the ballroom to go somewhere and the class followed, they followed her into the museum part of the caste, Marinette however could sense she was being followed so she hid behind a wall to see who was following her "Why were you all following me?" she said while coming out from behind the wall "Uh- we- we just wanted to apologize..." Alya said "We are really sorry we believed Lila please forgive us Mari..." Alya said "You wanted to apologize? You all beat me up, threatened me, bullied me, spread rumors about me, trashed my fashion website and made me try to kill myself! I was in hospital 1w times because of all of you and I was stabbed by you!" Marinette said before showing them all her arms "You all left these scars on me! I have physical and mental scars because of all of you and Lila Rossi. Adrien you told me Lila's lies weren't hurting anyone but guess what, they were hurting me! I tried to kill myself because of her and you told me to take the high road! And Alya I expected better from you, you always wanted to be a reporter but you never once checked Lila's accusations and all of her 'connections' but when I gave proof you said it was fake! Your all dead to me and you will never be forgiven and sorry doesn't fix everything." Marinette said before storming off. Alya stood there in tears, she had lost her old best friend.

Marinette went back to the party and just acted as if nothing ever happened, they were all dead to her anyways and she knew they were going to try and apologize. She felt like weight was lifted off her chest now since she didn't have to hold all that in anymore.

Everyone enjoyed the rest of the party except for Marinette's classmates. They all felt upset and sick after what Marinette said. Marinette was kind to everyone and wouldn't never hurt anyone but they still believed Lila and they did all of that to her. She didn't deserve that and everyone knew it. They all thought the same thing, Why did I do that?

hey everyone!
i hope you all enjoy this chapter <3
the book is coming to and end sadly :(
i hope you all have a good day/night and are keeping well and happy!
i'm going to sleep now so i won't be online!
anyways i appreciate everyone who has been supporting me by voting and commenting on my story!
i can't reply to messages btw but i'm trying to fix that <3
bug out ;)
~
cece