overview

Marinette was always known as a shy, kind and clumsy girl but she is secretly Princess Marinetta Cheng of China. When she was 10 an attack was sent out on the Princess so Marinetta, her cousin Ninio and her best friend Lady Camilla fled to Paris under new identities until it was safe for their return. Camilla changed her name to Chloe and she was going to be living with the Bourgeois family. Ninio changed his name to Nino which was already his nickname and he was going to be living with his relatives, the Lahiffe family. Marinetta was going to live with her aunt and uncle, Tom and Sabine.

Marinette has 2 sisters, Madelyn and Maisie.

Nino has 1 sister, her name is Ellie and he has a brother named Noah.

Chloe has 2 sisters, Coco and Arabella. She also has a twin brother and his name is Charlie.

After living in Paris for 3 years, Lila started to spread lies and rumors about Marinette which made everyone hate her except Chloe and Nino.

When Marinette's class gets invited to the Princesses Coronation Marinette realizes that this is her chance to expose Lila and her lies. Will Lila get exposed? What will her classmates reactions be?

THIS IS NOT A CHLOENETTE STORY!!
I can't reply to comments but this isn't a chloenette story bc they are cousins!!!