Chapter 63

Chapter 63

After the internet was properly installed, Ye Zhou finally felt alive.

As for the eye-burning things in the USB drive, Ye Zhou immediately formatted it in a fit of rage.

There were two months of summer vacation and Shang Jin and Ye Zhou, with nothing to do, thought about working part-time.

“Your matter has also made me feel a sense of crisis. Now, making money is the top priority.” Ye Zhou typed on the computer and looked up information on part-time online tutoring. “What about becoming a private tutor?”

Shang Jin was leaning on the bed when he thought of something and put down his book. “Private tutor? I have a way.”

Growing up, Shang Jin was a mythological existence both at school and in the community. After all, there wasn’t a family without a child. As long as there was a child, there was no way they wouldn’t know about the eternally first Shang Jin.

When Shang Jin became the college entrance exam champion, the community had pulled out a glorious banner, proclaiming that this was the literary city where the champion lived.

At that time, there were some parents with middle school children who wanted to ask Shang Jin to be their tutor. Shang Jin disliked troublesome things, so he’d evaded.

But those parents wouldn’t give up so easily. Until now, during summer and winter vacations when they saw Shang Jin, they’d probe and ask if he’d tutor.

“Locals are good.” Ye Zhou leaned next to Shang Jin and said, “Help me to pull in a client too.”

Shang Jin looked at the contacts in his phone and cast him a glance. He said, “What compensation do I get for helping you?”

Ye Zhou encircled Shang Jin’s neck, kissed his face firmly and said, “With my body!”

“Deal.”

The name ‘eternal second’ didn’t sound good, but able to get second time after time was just as precious as getting first test after test. Shang Jin didn’t have to spend too much effort and was able to draw in several parents to fight over them. And for parents who weren’t lacking in money, as long as their children’s performance could be improved, the price didn’t matter at all.

Everything seemed to be going well, but when Ye Zhou heard that the parents lived in the same community as Shang Jin’s family, he couldn’t laugh.

“What if we meet your family?”

Shang Jin indifferently said, “If we meet, then we meet.”

Ye Zhou was entangled for a while and eventually bowed down to the charm of money. He could only comfort himself, “As they say, don’t air your dirty laundry in public. Your family probably won’t spread our matter around.”

On the first day, Shang Jin and Ye Zhou drove the Shang Ye number to the foot of where Ye Zhou would be tutoring. From far away, they could see a young adolescent girl standing in front of the gate.

“This is the child you’ll be tutoring. She’s almost in her third year of middle school and in her rebellious period. Although the pay is high, but it’s also not easy to handle. Can you?” Although it was a question, but Shang Jin wasn’t worried at all.