Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Ye Zhou held his forehead. Although he’d expected that they would have this result, but he hadn’t expected it to come so soon.

“What happened?”

“Isn’t it Zhou Wendao and them? They can’t sell the apples.” Ye Zhou stood up, put on his coat and said, “But I also don’t have any experience selling things, so I’ll find more places to sell the apples at a discount.”

Shang Jin said without hesitation, “I’ll go with you.”

Thinking that having one more person was one more helper, Ye Zhou also didn’t refuse.

When they got off and went to where Zhou Wendao was sitting in the plaza, Ye Zhou looked at the wide expanse of people selling apples and he despaired a little in his heart.

But most people only had twenty-something apples placed in front of them. Who would be like Zhou Wendao and Liu Yutian, not only having more than thirty in front, but also having a box placed behind each of them.

“It’s been two hours since you’ve been gone.” Ye Zhou looked at them, the meaning self-evident.

When Zhou Wendao saw him, it was like seeing a close relative. He pulled his arm and complained, “You don’t know how many people are selling apples. I saw people sell for 20, so I thought that pricing it at 15 should sell well. In the end, the side had people selling for ten yuan, and was cheaper by five yuan. The apples I bought here are the expensive apples and cost eight yuan.”

“I saw.” Walking over here, Ye Zhou had walked while discussing with Shang Jin…wait, what about Shang Jin??

Ye Zhou looked around didn’t see the shadow of Shang Jin. “When you just came here, was Shang Jin following me?”

Liu Yutian was astonished. “Shang Jin also came??”

“Forget it. I’ll call him and ask him.” Ye Zhou sighed. “Foolish or not, buying such expensive apples. Do you think people are buying this to eat? Moreover, other people can’t see it if you packaged them up in a box. You watch, the later it gets, the cheaper the apples will be. Five yuan is still light. In the end, even with a direct big markdown at one yuan for one, still no one would buy it.”

Zhou Wendao looked at him with tearful eyes.

Reading books and doing problem was still okay, but Ye Zhou had never sold anything. He moved the box filled with apples and looked around to find a place where there were more passersby and less apple sellers. “I’ll go over there and have a look first. Let’s split up, one more sold is one better.”

After Ye Zhou settled himself, Shang Jinーwho knew from whereーcame to his side and reported his results. “I looked at the other people’s apples: many of them were small and looked very ordinary. The prices they were shouting are also very random. I reckon it’s probably the same plan as Liu Yutian and them.”

Ye Zhou looked at the apple in front of him, looked at Shang Jin and mocked, “Then I don’t know if the omnipotent classmate Shang Jin have the ability to sell all of these?”

“First, as long as they’re human, there’s no one who’s omnipotent. Second, I wanted to say yesterday that it’s really not wise to sell apples at this time. Have you seen anyone who only thought of buying gifts when they’re attending the birthday party? So…” Shang Jin put a leaflet that he’d taken when passing by on the edge of the flower bed and, not standing by politeness, sat down and concluded, “It’s impossible to sell out today.”