Chapter 1 - Welcome to Mharzul

Mharzul was a peaceful country. Until the Dictator came; He was called President Zhacrov. He had banned all contact outside of the country, except if you had authorisation from him. This meant only Zhacrov's closest friends could cross. He was almost at war with the citizens, so they were trapped. He had posted a Colonel in every settlement, so nobody stepped out of line. Shipments in and out of the country had to be registered by him, and only Military Vehicles were allowed to go at their top speeds, on the Freeway 501, the road that stretched from South-West Shanla to the Northern Beckwan Mountains, that was 250 miles long.
The black Agency Helicopter came, and all firepower was focused on it. Shane Forest, the driver, instructed Tony, the marksman, and Jade, the sniper, to jump out now. They took their weapons, and landed safely. They adopted good positions, and waited for the Military. A Military Grade A Helicopter flew over the mountains, and stopped just before the Agency Helicopter turned round. Tony thought fast, and hurled a grenade into the engines. The chopper plummeted, and the deafening sounds from the Helicopter reverberated around the jungle.

The sounds of the Military vehicles roaring down the highways alerted Jade and Tony. Tony shot the wheels of one of the vehicles. It lost control and swerved, the rolled over, until finally it blew up. Jade sniped the driver of one, and it swerved and smashed into another. She then sniped into the grill of the other, causing them both to blow up.
'Three down, Seven to go.', said Jade over the Radio, 'And one of them is a tank.'
'I got the tank. Concentrate on the cars' said Tony.
'Rodger that.'

Tony sprinted to right by the roadside, and as the tank rolled past, stuck some Triggered Explosives on the tank's underside, and with the Trigger, detonated it. The explosion caused several other cars to blow up, leaving just four left. Jade shot the Driver and passenger of one with a mini-gun. Tony ran to it, threw the dead bodies out, and drove it to Jade. Jade then hopped into the mounted gun, and destroyed all of the other cars and trucks. One of the drivers jumped out, and was aiming at Jade. He was about to shoot, when suddenly Tony, with his Submachine-gun, shot a barrel of oil next to the man. He was knocked over by the blast, and fell into a civilian car. Tony then chucked a grenade into it, and it blew up with such ferociousness that the mounted gun ammo chain was knocked out of place slightly.

Then, with the stolen Military Vehicle, they drove up to the mountains, and found a small shack by the roadside. They looked inside. It must have been an old military base, as there were crates full of ammo, weapons, explosives and keys to various Military cars. Behind the shack were lots of vehicles, a massive tank, two quad bikes, five jeeps, though only two had mounted guns, and a few motorbikes lay on the ground. They had the mark of the anti-government rebels, the Moto-Demons. The black and white strips in the red and orange circle were easily recognisable, so the government had probably acquired them quite recently.
More Agency Soldiers were parachuted in, so that Tony and Jade would not be alone. The Military heard this, and were speeding to the landing site now. Tony and Jade kitted up and readied themselves for the worst.

Tony took air strike beacons, an assault rifle, a submachine-gun and grenades, whereas Jade took claymores, a sniper rifle, mortars, a pistol and triggered explosives. They were ready for the upcoming onslaught of the Military. They took the tank. It was made out of steel. Pure steel.