Chapter - 3

Vineet stares at Ruhana who's already staring at him, maybe thinking how to start a conversation or how to word her feelings. 

She sighs deeply and looks away, not being able to find appropriate words

''Aab bhi naraj ho?'' He questioned her hand. 

Ruhana shook her head negatively but didn't look at him.

''Fir kya baat hai jo itni chup ho?'' He pauses and stares at her for a moment. ''I know meine galat kiya, mujhe nahi bolna chahiye tha par main keh raha hoon na main sab thik kar dunga!'' He exclaims, caressing her upper palm lightly assuring her that he'll sort things. 

'Ruhana turns to him,''jitna aasan tumhe sab lagta hai utna hai nahi Vineet! Tumne toh majak mei keh diya par main janti hoon Ana kitne tension mei hogi abhi ki kahin tum sach mei na mumma papa se kuch bata doh.'' She takes a deep breath.'' Tumhe chijein aasan laag rahi hai kyunki tum nahi jaante hamare ghar ki situation kya hai. Issliye main tumhe kehti hoon ki mere parents ke samne jhat se kuch na bola karo par tum samajhte hi nahi!'' Ruhana closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself. 

It's been two years of their marriage but Ruhana never opens up about her parents. Whatever Vineet knows about them is either through newspapers or few meetings where they were sweet and mind towards him but in reality they aren't like that.

Their father Nachiket is one strict person who lives his life with some rules and has imposed the same on the family as well, he wants everything under his control be it his own life or his wife and daughters life. He can't bear any kind of denial. Also he's money minded, he keeps relations with the people who are profitable for them and that's the only reason he agreed for her and Vineet marriage for Vineet has a lot of money and now he even helps Nachiket.

Not only this but their mother Ragini sees nothing beyond her husband's command, she does what he says be it wrong or right she doesn't care. 

The sister's were sole support of each other but now Ruhana is here and her little one is there who doesn't have any control over herself, she always gets into trouble and their father who doesn't bear her act lock her in the room for hours without food. 

Now, if Vineet does or says anything to Nachiket or Ragini then Anamika will be in great trouble.