Chapter - 6

Vineet was glaring at the sisters as they were adamant to throw him out of the room but he didn't want to go. How will he live without his wife for one whole night? No! He can't  and he won't. 

Anamika turns to him,''see, aapke pass koi option hi na hai aur na hi Di aapko rokne wali hai kyunki she loves me more than you aap maano ya nahi, toh aapke liye mujhe toh nikalne se rahi. Aap meri baat maano aur izzat se guest room jaa ke so jao!'' Anamika says teasingly snuggling to Ruhana who wraps her arms around him, chuckling.

Though she loves both of them equally but still they fight over the topic and today she too wants to tease Vineet. 

''Haan, sahi bol rahi hai Ana! Tum guest room mei so jao aaj ke liye, in fact sirf aaj kyun jab tak Ana yahan hai tab tak tum wahin shift ho jao, main tumhara saman wahan set karwa deti hoon!'' Ruhana exclaims shocking Vineet. 

''Ye kya baat hui, ek toh main tumhare liye iss bandariya ko yahan leke aaya upar se aab room se bhi main hi niklu!? Kissi keemat pe nahi, agar koi room se jaayega toh ye!'' Vineet declares as he lightly slapped Anamika's arm to which Ruhana slapped on his arm, shocking him again. 

''Wo na jaayegi kahin, tum jaaoge and that's final! Kitne ziddi ho gaye ho tum wo bhi bina wajah ke baat ke liye. Roz toh tum rehte ho na aab kuch din wo rahegi toh kya dikkat hai tumhe!'' Ruhana scoffs, rolling her eyes.

''Exactly!'' Anamika agrees with her. 

''Shut up!'' Vineet scolds her and looks at Ruhana.

''Ziddi main nahi tum ho gayi ho aur ye toh hai hi! Aur tumhe pata hai mujhe akele nind nahi aati fir bhi guest room mei bhej rahi ho, kyun? Ye toh waise bhi wahan akele hi soti hai yahan bhi so legi!'' He says, glaring at the sisters. 

''Arey, toh meri majburi thi aab aap meri behen ko yahan jabardasti rakhoge toh aur kya option hai mere pass akele sona hi padega, nahi toh mujhe bhi akele nind na aati hai!'' Anamika exclaims, clarifying her point. 

''Do saal se toh so rahi ho na akele aur yahan se jaa ke bhi akele hi soogi fir yahan kyun nahi?'' He questioned. 

''Haan, toh aap bhi toh 27 saal akele soye na fir aab kyun nahi? Aap bhi so sakte ho akele!'' Anamika states. 

Ruhana shook her head in agreement,

''True! Itne saal toh the na akele aab kuch aur din sahi!'' She spoke teasingly, trying to suppress her smile as she's enjoying Vineet's frustration.

''Main nahi jayunga kahin?'' He declares. 

''Main bhi nai!'' Anamika says, shrugging her shoulder. 

They stare at each other silently for a few moments. Vineet was glancing at Ruhana every now and then, he wants her to be his side but it seems she's not interested in him, for now all she wants is her sister. 

Vineet growls in anger and leaves the bed chuckling the sisters. 

You guys have yo pay for this!'' He glares at them. 

''Yeah, we'll pay it with you cards only!'' Ruhana teases him and laughs along with Anamika while Vineet settles down on the couch, gloomily. 

Vineet laid down on the couch hugging a pillow, he's scoffing every now and then but the sisters were busy talking and laughing. Though Vineet was in the same room but couldn't understand anything what the sisters were saying. 

''Tum dono kya baatein kar rahe ho, mujhe kuch samajh na aa raha! Atleast kuch samajh aaye aisi baat toh karo.'' He spoke, the sisters looked at him.

''That's a secret, aapko kyun bataye hum?'' Anamika says teasingly. 

Vineet glares at her,''tumko toh badh mei dekhunga main! Aate hi meri biwi ko apni taraf kar liya.'' He scoffs. 

Anamika clicks out her tongue while Ruhana just chuckles. 

Vineet sighs, his wife is enjoying his irritation. 

He closes his eyes. For many moments he could hear them talking but then their voices disappeared, it seems they fell asleep. 

Vineet opened his eyes and found them sleeping, Anamika was snuggling to Ruhana who had embraced her in her arms, a  smile was playing on her. Vineet smiles at the scene, he stands up from.his place and marches towards them. 

He covers them with the duvet and pecks Ruhana's head lightly, his wife is happy that's all what he wants. 

Caressing her head lightly, he returned to his place and switched off the lights. 

...

Next morning

Vineet was the first to wake up, he finds Ruhana and Anamika still sleeping soundly. He thought not to disturb them and so he moved to the balcony to get some fresh morning air. 

Stepping in the balcony he stood, placing his hands on the railing, smiling at the morning view. The rising sun and sounds of bird chirping makes a smile on his face. He closes his eyes to feel the air when a pair of hands hug him from behind. 

Vineet recognises the touch and smiles, he holds the hands. 

''Badi jaldi yaad aai apne pati ki,haan! Behen kya aai tum toh bhool hi gayi mujhe!'' He says meekly, it's Ruhana who was behind him. 

Ruhana smiles at his complaint and moves in front of him, she throws her arms around his neck.

''Aisa tumko laga, par hai nahi! Koi apni jaan ko bhul sakta hai bhala, kabhi nahi!'' She exclaims and pecks his cheek making him giggle. 

He holds her by her waist and stares at her lovingly, her smiling face is the only beautiful sight he wants to see every minute and moment of his life. He can't imagine anything beyond her! For him his life starts and end on her only! 

He places his one hand on her face and caresses her cheek lightly.

''I love you!'' He exclaims, he loves to confess his love for her. 

She smiles ear to ear and pecks his other cheek, her act makes him giggle again. 

He tilted his head and joined their forehead, they are like one soul residing in two bodies!

They remain in the same position for many moments. Ruhana slowly gets on her toes to peck his lips when they hear a voice.

''Guys! At Least shut the curtains, fir na kehna mujh mein sharm nahi!'' It's Anamika who says from inside, still on the bed. 

Vineet rolls his eyes as his moment is ruined while Ruhana giggles. Later, she pulls him inside.

The day has just begun!!

...

To be continued...