Chapter-2

I wake up in a room. I see white sheets along with a few pics. I was in a random House. I remember calling Hawke for help. I don't know how I got here exactly.

A few hours before
I wake up in a cell. My head paining. Sharp pain. I hear noises. They must've dosed me. I see outside, it's daylight. Then, I see myself. My dress is okay, my heads a little bloody. Besides that, I was okay. I could walk around in New York without a problem. I have to get out. Someone comes in a cell. "Hurry up, we don't have much time" he says. He leads me in a corridor. As we are walking, I notice he had a British accent. Along with brown hair and blue eyes. I see a door, "Go from here, you have ten minutes before they come back looking for you" I didn't trust him but, I had no other choice either. I walked to my office. I would have gone to my home but it's where I was taken. While walking I heard voices. I knew they found out. There was nowhere to hide so I ran. As fast as I could. Bullets aiming for me. One hit.my shoulder. I kept on running till I found a crowded street. I went to the nearest store, stealing a coat to cover the shot. I saw the name and realised that I was about ten minutes distance from my office. I didn't know who to call so I tried Hawke from a random persons phone. He picked up and I told.him my location. He was there after what seemed like forever. He asked me to come in his car and I told him about the kidnapping. I left out the gunshot wound. It was a bitch but I would've been taken to the hospital because of this. I didn't realise when. But, I fainted.

End of flashback

Slowly, memories started to resurface. I slowly took out my coat. Trying to find medical supplies, calling out for someone. I don't know what. The wound was hurting to damn much. I heard a voice. It was bold and strong. Hawke. He said " Why didn't you tell me about that?" "You might've taken me to the hospital. Anyways, care to help?" He bought a first aid kit and some booze. I drank the booze while he took the bullet out. It hadn't gone that in but as the sharp metal for taking the bullet out went there. I winced but didn't move. When that was done I took the coat and started heading out."Where are you going?" asked Hawke. I replied "I am going home. I have to move out. My phone was taken so, I have to retrieve it and get my mails for the assistant job" he said nothing just opened the door for me. At least I didn't have to tolerate the stay safe drama. He closed the door but he was behind me, " I know you will not stop but, I'm coming with you"
"No thanks"

"You have a gunshot wound in your shoulder. Like hell I'm leaving you alone"

I didn't need help but, I agreed cause even though I didn't want to admit it, I felt terrified.
The trip to my appartment was normal. We went and then came back with all my important stuff and a suitcase. I also took a pain reliever and that was amazing. The wound stopped hurting. Luckily, they didn't take my phone and laptop. I really thought they had but it was a huge relief they didn't. After that, I was in one of the guest rooms in Hawke's house. Our deal was simple. I give him information and he gives me tech and support.
I went into the room that was now going to be mine and took a shower. I then wore a pair of jeans and a brown sweater to cover the hurt. I had work to do considering that I still had to search about Richard. I had to find the guy that let me out and why they took me in the first place but, my main focus right now was Camron.
I don't know the people who kidbapped me and have to be carefull. I know a normal person would freak out but I was not normal. I was different. I went to my new 'house'  and went to sit and work in the balcony. The reason being we could see the building where Richard goes to have meetings often. The luxe.
(Idk if this a real place. This book  is a pure work of fiction) he was not there today but, I could get to know people there. Clicking pictures and searching them up in the facial database. I had shut the sliding door. I heard it open and came out Hawke. "What are you doing?" I replied with the truth. He already knew that there was something wrong with me. Might as well know this.
We both sat there for a few hours. Searching people up. None of us tried to make conversation. Something I was thankful for