Turtlejou

Turtle's POV

We prepared for battle. I prepared myself, Kinkajou took some classes to learn how to aim her venom better, Qibli was sharpening his ninja stars and knives, and Peril took off her bracelet. After Qibli used Sunny's dream visitor to find and talk to Moon, he said that we should get ready to go to the Sand Kingdom. Qibli didn't really tell us why we had to go there, but I figured it has something to do with the proximity. 

Before we left, Qibli told us to say our goodbyes to the school. Peril was off to see Clay the second Qibli said she could. Kinkajou went back to our cave for one last moment, and I followed her. I walked into the cave and saw that she was sitting in the middle of it. "I'm going to miss this place," Kinkjaou whispered. 

"Me too," I murmured. 

"I can't believe Winter would do this..." she said. I walked over to Kinkajou and wrapped my wings around her. I still didn't understand why the moons she wanted to be with me. But whatever the reason, I'm glad she listened to it. 

"As time changes...people change," I whispered. Kinkajou sighed and nodded. "Wow, I should use that," I beamed. Kinkajou squinted her eyes at him and shook her head. Blush heated on my snout and I kissed her gently. When we pulled away, I gazed into her eyes. 

"But I don't want him to change..." Kinkajou sobbed. 

"Shush...it's okay, Kinkajou," I said, patting her wing. "I don't want him to change either. I love you, Kinkajou," I whispered. 

"I love you too, Turtle."