11. Nurseling

Nandini instructed Aliya to look after her father so that she can go to Malhotra Mansion. 

   She took her handbag along with her food which she thought of eating it on her way to Mansion.

   Her only motivation for going to that place was the little heart melter, Ayush.

   Reaching Mansion at 11 of the night, the guard greeted Nandini who identified her as she gave a part of dinner or snacks for him as a token of gratitude for having an eye on her father.

   Nandini washed her hands before entering the mansion. She was worn out but once she sees Ayush's face every stress will vanish.

   Nandini smiled at the thought. The silence with the dark sky was peaceful for Nandini as she walked towards the main door of the mansion.

    She could see the lights and some parts of the garden which she saw through the window of Manik's office.

    Nandini's smile dimmed at the thought of Manik, even though she didn't have any connection with him she was feeling like her heartbreaking when he accused her or when he called names.

    She was surprised when she felt bad. She usually didn't care about others what they say but now thinking of how it affected her she came to the conclusion she was changing.

    Navya was almost on the verge of tears as Ayush kept making a fuss to sleep. 

    Whenever Naya would make a pleading face asking him to sleep he would find it funny and laugh his heart out.

Navya: Just like the genes in the Malhotras you are a trouble maker.

    Well, the little troublemaker didn't understand a thing but laughed out loud seeing the changing expressions in Navya.

   Navya pouted when she was unsuccessful to handle Ayush. 

   As soon as Nandini came, Ayush bent towards her eagerly waiting to be in the arms of his favourite person.

   Nandini and Navya booth chuckled at the sight.

   Navya bid a good night to Nandini, placing a gentle kiss on Ayush's forehead.

   It took almost an hour for Ayush to get some sleep.

   Nandini arranged the bed and slept along with Ayush.

Mr Malhotra: Navya can we talk?

Navya: Yes sir?

Mr Malhotra: I know you are angry but I had a reason!

Navya: Yes, the reason is I am from a lower class.

    Mr Malhotra sighed as it was difficult to handle Navya.

Mr Malhotra: When your mother was dying I had promised her that I will make you so strong that you do not take shit from anyone. That day when I said somethings that would hurt you, you didn't even question me why?

Navya: Because you are...

Mr Malhotra: Did I teach you to stay quiet. What did I teach you?

    Navya lowered her head.

Navya: Even bad mouths you, you should be able to tell her that she is wrong.

Mr Malhotra: Then why didn't you say I was wrong?